This is my first post and one that I must share with those looking for employment and transitioning from military service. I strongly believe having your resume written (or simply reviewed) by a qualified professional is extremely valuable. I don't say this simply because I needed a professional to assist me with translating my military experience into a suitable civilian career as it was my first time in 28 years ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Career Ladders Inc.Add to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Career Ladders Inc. is a career development, resume writing, training and consulting and outplacement company focused on assisting recent graduates, career changers, executives, military retirement transition, and veterans transitioning their MOS experience in to civilian careers. Our expertise and success has been with individuals seeking federal employment opportunities. We hold a current GSA Schedule #GS-02F-0167T online and have served as a Contractor to veterans for 10 years. We are a Certified Woman-owned Small Business. Offering a full range of leading edge assessment tools that reveals skill strengths and talents. Our capabilities include virtual communications and seminars using Skype, Webinars and new technologies. We provided over 25+ workshops to Job Corps, AT&T, FBI, Dept. of Treasury and Veterans Affairs. Career Ladders will interview individuals to extract quantifiable accomplishments, competencies, experiences, to invigorate and reignite confidence. Anita Radosevich is the President of the company and is a Certified Professional Resume Writer/Federal Resume Writer, Job and Career Transition Coach and Job Search Trainer. Career Ladders and a team of experienced writers are available to meet the needs of their clients and has a proven track record of success based on numerous testimonies and resume examples, developing the resume format, and using a resume builder. We offer Job Search Assistance, Resume Critique, Career Coaching, Online Classes on various topics to include Job Search for 2013, Veterans Preference Advantage, The Art of Interviewing, Cover Letter Writing and References, Navigating the USA.gov Jobs Website, Understanding Assessment Questions, Behavior Interviewing, Helping Military Transition from Military to Civilian Life, Helping Youth with our new Youth Program gain confidence through motivation and empowerment. We focus on resumes for Recently Displaced Federal Employees or Contractors, Construction, Recent College Graduates, Nursing, Human Resource Managers, Information Technology, Engineers, Public Affairs, Executives, Law Enforcement, Transportation and Security, Federal Employees, General Managers. All resumes are developed based on information provided by the customer through worksheets along with interviewing to extract skills and accomplishments. Our fees range in accordance to level of position and complexity. Our resume writing service / federal resume writing service is available virtually throughout the country and provides Resume/Pre-Employment services nationwide via SKYPE to the entire United States as well as Overseas Military and Civilians in Europe, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Extra Phones:
Evenings: (209) 663-3691
Fax: (916) 714-7401
Day Business: (888) 247-3786
- Our products include Federal Resume Writing by a Certified Federal Resume Writer, and private sector resume service by a Certified Professional Resume Writer and Job and Career Transition Coach. We have also assisted with extensive Outplacement Package and Outplacement Consultant providing workshops for Government Agency Training, Corporate Downsizing,Job Corps Youth, FBI, and IRS. We offer a virtual or onsite webinar service available globally. Free Resume Review. We partner with other companies as a Government Contractor and Corporate Contractor. Career Coach, Professional Resume Writer, Federal Resume Writer and Coach, Interview Coach, and Job Search Trainer.
- Profiling Pro
- Payment method:
- check, debit, paypal, amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- Our resume service is a service available throughout the country and provides Career Coaching, Resume Writing, Employment Training nationwide telephonically and via SKYPE to the entire United States as well as Overseas Military and Civilians in Europe, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- We at Career Ladders Inc. Best professional Resume Service. Possess a proven track record of success. We begin with doing our best to get the resume to the top. Offering assistance with building a resume through an effective interview, using our 15 years of writing resumes. Our experience and practice makes us the experts. Our resume service will most importantly help build confidence in knowing your strengths and through resume writing and federal resume writing skills the resume will be the professional and the best when reviewed by the Human Resources Manager. It must show the core competencies and accomplishments for the career changer, recent graduate, veterans in transition, disabled veterans, retired military. You will learn how to TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. We begin with career coaching and career counseling, resume writing and federal resume writing, interview coaching and job search in the government employment and corporate employment. You will discover the perfect career goal and a rewarding future through our career coaching techniques. Our job search expertise includes searching for the right federal job on usajobs.gov and private sector / executive job on indeed.com. You receive our passion and compassion for the next step in your life. Our focus is in the pursuit of happiness and career satisfaction for all our customers civilians and veterans in transition, executives and retiring military, and our troops. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!
Resume Writer Coach
Assoc of Resume Writers
Career Transition Coach
Cert Employ Interview Prof
Certified Professional Resume Writer
Certified Employment Interview Specialist
Certified Job and Career Transition Coach
Publisher and Veteran Expert for Jim Cassio Author of "Green Careers Resource Guide"
Certified Federal Resume Writer and Coach
Certified Federal Job Search Trainer
- Career Directors International, Sunrise Rotary Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce Sacramento Metro Chamber Veteran Owned Business
Federal Resume Writer
- Government Consultants, Career & Vocational Counseling, Employment Consultants, Resume Service, Employment Training, Outplacement Consultants
Career Ladders was instrumental in translating my 20 plus years of military training into a master resume that worked in the civilian workforce. Anita gave me professional service throughout the resume building process. I was recently hired by the Texas Veterans Commission and was able to use my interviewing skills she taught me. She went above an beyond the scope of her duties as a resume writer to assist me in gett... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Career Ladders was a tremendous help for me as I was transitioning out of one career into another career. Anita assisted me with identifying knowledge, skills, and abilities that I could use in another career field. This was the BEST resume I have ever seen. I have also referred her to a number of my colleagues as they are also interested in different career options. Will definitely be using her services in the futur... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Career Ladders INC is an invaluable resource for anybody looking to create a resume or improve upon an already existing resume. With top notch professionalism and a comfortable atmosphere, Career Ladders goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide you the tools and resources to get the job you want. Anita is friendly, honest, professional, and her experience/knowledge in resume writing is beyond compare. Becaus... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
If it wasn't for Anita and her services, I would not have a job with the VA today. She worked with me and wrote me a resume that was well worth the price. This is an investment in yourself that needs to be made if you are separating from service soon. Don't fall for the places that offer much less, you will get exactly what you pay for. Who wouldn't want to invest $999 in themselves and get 40+ times that amount in m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Subject: I got the position with the Army Corps of Engineers If it were not for the expertise of Career Ladders and Anita I would not have even been considered for this position. Career Ladders is not a resume mill, they are experts in Federal job placement. The Federal job placement system is so complicated that only an expert should attempt to navigate it. Before an application is sent to Jobs USA extensiv... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I kept hearing how businesses wanted Veterans but I was losing hope and talking with her gave me ambition and strength. I thought the process would take a long time, I still cannot believe how my life has turned around in such a short time. I hired Ms. Anita in April 2013. Before her, I had tried for years to get a good job. I applied for several positions after I received the resume in April. Since then I have ha... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Anita took time to find out about you through conversation, she was able to pull information from you about what you did and organize it so you did not have to memorize a resume that was over blown, everything on the resume is your experience written in a professional way, because of this I got a job on my third interview, thanks Anita!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Career Ladders went above and beeyond for me as a veteran. I I was searching for a federal job that would bring in A good income for me as I am a struggling veteran. Anita of Career Ladders Inc helped me understand what I needed to do to get a federal job. I had to come back and edit my review for Career Ladders because I got that federal job, within 4 months time. I cryed to Anita many of days and thanked her ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse