An absolutely indispensable resource for any job hunter; especially for transitioning military. Anita and the Career Ladders staff assisted me during the entire job search process. Beginning to end... From the comprehensive pre-resume writing interview...the timely delivery of a fine tailored resume... to the interview prep, Anita was incredible. Her expert ability to translate military experience to civilian skills ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Career Ladders Inc.Add to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Career Ladders Inc. is a career development, resume writing, training and consulting company focused on assisting recent graduates, career changers, executives, military retirement transition, and veterans transitioning their MOS experience in to civilian careers. Our expertise and success has been with individuals seeking BOTH FEDERAL AND CORPORATE JOBS. We have served as a Contractor by the Veterans Administration to veterans for Federal agencies for 10 years. We are Better Business Bureau Rated A+. Career Ladders, Inc. – best professional resume service in the business, with a proven track record of success. Our passion is to provide you with an exceptional professional resume that will rise above the competition and help you successfully gain federal employment. With more than 15 years experience in the federal resume business, we are proven federal government agency employment experts. We are Federal Resume Writers who assist recent college graduates, federal employees who wish to change positions or advance in their careers, and private citizens seeking a secure future in government employment. We develop top quality, detailed resumes that match your selected USAJobs vacancy announcements. We understand the federal job application process and will build your confidence as we share our federal job application expertise and experience with you. Our capabilities include virtual communications and seminars using Skype, Webinars and new technologies. We provided over 25+ workshops to Job Corps, AT&T, FBI, Dept. of Treasury and Veterans Affairs, and US Coast Guard. Career Ladders will interview individuals to extract quantifiable accomplishments, competencies, experiences, to invigorate and reignite confidence. Helping Military Transition from Military to Civilian Life, Helping individuals with understanding employment opportunities are available and gain confidence through career coaching and resume development. We focus on resumes for Recently Displaced Federal Employees or Contractors, Recent Graduates, Construction, Healthcare Professionals, Human Resource Managers, Information Technology, Engineers, Public Affairs, Executives, Law Enforcement, Transportation and Security, Federal Employees, General Managers. All resumes are developed based on information provided by the customer through worksheets along with interviewing to extract skills and accomplishments. Our fees range from $275 to $800+. Our resume writing service / federal resume writing service is available virtually and globally and provides Resume/Job Search/ and Employment services nationwide via SKYPE to the entire United States as well as Overseas Military and Civilians in Europe, Iraq and Afghanistan. Anita Radosevich is your Federal Employment Expert, Federal Career Expert, and Federal Resume Writer Coach, it is important that we keep current to be the BEST RESUME WRITING SERVICE following career trends through federal training, education, and networking with various agencies and military nonprofits including VAforVets.VA.gov, MilitaryOneSource.mil, Army Corp of Engineers, VA, and many other federal agencies. We assist with CAREER CHANGERS, NEW CAREERS OVER 50, BUILDING A RESUME, OVERSEAS JOBS, BEST JOBS, A RESUME FORMAT, JOB SEARCH, FINDING A NEW CAREER FOR OVER 40, FIND A NEW CAREER, APPLY ONLINE, CAREERS IN GOVERNMENT, AVAILABLE JOBS OVERSEAS.
- Extra Phones:
Evenings: (209) 663-3691
Fax: (916) 714-7401
Day Business: (888) 247-3786
- Our products include Federal Resume Writing by a Certified Federal Resume Writer, and private sector resume service by a Certified Professional Resume Writer and Job and Career Transition Coach. We have also assisted with extensive Outplacement Package and Outplacement Consultant providing workshops for Government Agency Training, Corporate Downsizing,Job Corps Youth, FBI, and IRS. We offer a virtual or onsite webinar service available globally. Free Resume Review. We partner with other companies as a Government Contractor and Corporate Contractor. Career Coach, Professional Resume Writer, Federal Resume Writer and Coach, Interview Coach, and Job Search Trainer.
- Profiling Pro
- Payment method:
- check, debit, paypal, amex, discover, visa, mastercard, all major credit cards, master card
- Our resume service is a service available throughout the country and provides Career Coaching, Resume Writing, Employment Training nationwide telephonically and via SKYPE to the entire United States as well as Overseas Military and Civilians in Europe, Iraq and Afghanistan.
- We at Career Ladders Inc. Best professional Resume Service. Possess a proven track record of success. We begin with doing our best to get the resume to the top. Offering assistance with building a resume through an effective interview, using our 15 years of writing resumes. Our experience and practice makes us the experts. Our resume service will most importantly help build confidence in knowing your strengths and through resume writing and federal resume writing skills the resume will be the professional and the best when reviewed by the Human Resources Manager. It must show the core competencies and accomplishments for the career changer, recent graduate, veterans in transition, disabled veterans, retired military. You will learn how to TOOT YOUR OWN HORN. We begin with career coaching and career counseling, resume writing and federal resume writing, interview coaching and job search in the government employment and corporate employment. You will discover the perfect career goal and a rewarding future through our career coaching techniques. Our job search expertise includes searching for the right federal job on usajobs.gov and private sector / executive job on indeed.com. You receive our passion and compassion for the next step in your life. Our focus is in the pursuit of happiness and career satisfaction for all our customers civilians and veterans in transition, executives and retiring military, and our troops. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!
Resume Writer Coach
Assoc of Resume Writers
Career Transition Coach
Cert Employ Interview Prof
Certified Professional Resume Writer
Certified Employment Interview Specialist
Certified Job and Career Transition Coach
Publisher and Veteran Expert for Jim Cassio Author of "Green Careers Resource Guide"
Certified Federal Resume Writer and Coach
Certified Federal Job Search Trainer
- Career Directors International, Galt Network Group Sunrise Rotary International Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce Sacramento Metro Chamber Veteran Owned Business
Federal Resume Writer
- Resume Service, Employment Training, Outplacement Consultants, Government Consultants, Career & Vocational Counseling, Employment Consultants
Just two weeks away from assuming the post I am really passionate about! Anita is an invaluable resource who helped me fulfill my dream. She translated the knowledge, skills and abilities I have invested on all these years into a resume that is worth any recruiter's attention. Working with Anita means you have found so much more than what you are looking for! Kudos to Career Ladders! Thank you so much Anita!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I am currently negotiating a salary with a federal agency that I have always wanted to be a part of. Prior to hiring Anita's services, I was skeptical about hiring someone to help me draft and finalize my federal resume. I figured it would be a good investment in my self and decided to go for it. Anita was and continues to be available in my job search. Before hiring her company I did my reference checks and they al... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
This is my first post and one that I must share with those looking for employment and transitioning from military service. I strongly believe having your resume written (or simply reviewed) by a qualified professional is extremely valuable. I don't say this simply because I needed a professional to assist me with translating my military experience into a suitable civilian career as it was my first time in 28 years ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Career Ladders was instrumental in translating my 20 plus years of military training into a master resume that worked in the civilian workforce. Anita gave me professional service throughout the resume building process. I was recently hired by the Texas Veterans Commission and was able to use my interviewing skills she taught me. She went above an beyond the scope of her duties as a resume writer to assist me in gett... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Career Ladders was a tremendous help for me as I was transitioning out of one career into another career. Anita assisted me with identifying knowledge, skills, and abilities that I could use in another career field. This was the BEST resume I have ever seen. I have also referred her to a number of my colleagues as they are also interested in different career options. Will definitely be using her services in the futur... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Career Ladders INC is an invaluable resource for anybody looking to create a resume or improve upon an already existing resume. With top notch professionalism and a comfortable atmosphere, Career Ladders goes above and beyond the call of duty to provide you the tools and resources to get the job you want. Anita is friendly, honest, professional, and her experience/knowledge in resume writing is beyond compare. Becaus... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
If it wasn't for Anita and her services, I would not have a job with the VA today. She worked with me and wrote me a resume that was well worth the price. This is an investment in yourself that needs to be made if you are separating from service soon. Don't fall for the places that offer much less, you will get exactly what you pay for. Who wouldn't want to invest $999 in themselves and get 40+ times that amount in m... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Subject: I got the position with the Army Corps of Engineers
If it were not for the expertise of Career Ladders and Anita I would not have even been considered for this position.
Career Ladders is not a resume mill, they are experts in Federal job placement. The Federal job placement system is so complicated that only an expert should attempt to navigate it. Before an application is sent to Jobs USA extensiv... view more
I kept hearing how businesses wanted Veterans but I was losing hope and talking with her gave me ambition and strength. I thought the process would take a long time, I still cannot believe how my life has turned around in such a short time.
I hired Ms. Anita in April 2013. Before her, I had tried for years to get a good job. I applied for several positions after I received the resume in April. Since then I have ha... view more