Cal Tech Copier & Laser Printer Repair
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Cal Tech Copier has over 35 years of experience in the repair, service and supply of commercial copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, typewriters, and all office equipment. Our factory trained and certified technicians are radio dispatched to provide fast, reliable service to all areas in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Fernando Valley. At Cal Tech Copier Inc. our goal is to establish the highest customer satisfaction possible. We do this by offering a staff of courteous, qualified and experienced personnel to assist you with your entire commercial copier, laser printer, networking services and fax needs.
- Copier Machine Repair; Copier Machine Service; Toner for all makes and models; Color Copier Repair; Color Copier Service; Black and White Copier Service; Black and White Copier Repair; Fax Machine Repair; Fax Machine Services; Network Specialists; Printer Repair; Printer Services; Scanners Repair; Scanners Service; Wide Format Printer Repair; Wide Format Printer Service; Copier Sales; Copier Leasing; Copier Rental; Copier Supplies
- PITNEY BOWES
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit
- Harbor Gateway South, Harbor
- Over 10,000 items guaranteed in stock with same day shipping.
Network Service Solutions
Cal. Tech Copier & Laser Repair
- Computers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair, Copy Machines & Supplies, Computer Printers & Supplies, Copy Machines Service & Repair, Computer & Equipment Dealers
Cal Tech Copier was very helpful being that they were able to provide same day service. The technician Al was extremely helpful and also professional. I will definitely call Cal Tech Copier in the future because of their great technicians and friendly, knowledgable office staff.
Cal Tech Copier is a very dependable company! I have been working with them for several years now and any copier or printer emergency that I may have, Cal Tech Copier is always there for me. I really appreciate the prompt, honest and dependable service! I would definitely recommend Cal Tech Copier to other businesses!
I have been dealing with Cal Tech Copier for the past 5 years and I must say that my most recent encounter with them has been the best yet. The entire staff is not only compassionate and helpful, but they are also very knowledgable and informed about their services and products. I recently dealt with their best technician in my opinion, Jorge. I had been having problems with my Xerox machine on and off for quite some time and I just could not figure out what the problem was. It only took Jorge a few minutes to figure out what the problem was with my machine. He not only repaired my machine in a timely manner, but he did so with enthusiasm and offered tips on how to keep it running smoothly and informed me on the best toners and other products to use with it.
Cal Tech is definitely a FIVE STAR COMPANY!!!
I'm very pleased with the service Cal Tech provided our Company. Their office along with there on site Technician (Mario) provided great customer service! They answered all of our questions and concerns. We had tried contacting other printer repair companies prior to Cal Tech however none of them provided us with useful information but instead automatically suggested we needed a new printer witch was not the option we wanted to hear since we knew our printer was still repairable . Thanks to Cal Tech they came out and diagnosed the issue with our printer, they ordered the parts needed and had our Xerox WorkCentre 5050 up in running in a few days.
We will definitely be using Cal Tech for all our future service needs for our business printers.
I recently needed to have my old, PC6RE Canon copier machine repaired because I destroyed it by using a new kind of "stone" photo paper which somehow got jammed and melted on the heated roller, that I learned later was irrepairable and no replacement part was available for it. Before learning this from Cal Tech, I'd called two other repair places with which I'd had repair work on this and a printer done before, but got a language-based misunderstanding of my inquiry and consequent rude, phone hang up by the proprietor at the first plase. At the second place, the operator ignored my request to be connected to the repair department, asked if I'd had any work done by them before, then put me on hold for more than 5 minutes after I repeated my request to be connected with their repair department. No one answered so I called again, got a different operator who also ignored my request to be connected to the repair department and insisted that I explain the nature of the problem to herself, to which insistence I asked if she were a technician. When she responded that she was not, I told her that there was no point in describing the problem to her and repeated my request to be connected to their service department. It was only then, that she informed me that no one was in their service department that day (a week day).
So, I resorted to the yellow pages, and called Cal Tech because it was very close to home. The courtesy and service I received from Cal Tech can only be described as unbelievable, particularly in contrast with the treatment I'd just received from the two previously called businesses. There was politeness, and a straightforward offer to have a free evaluation of the work needed and estimate of the cost by a technician, without any effort to screen any state of unreadiness nor to be officious, as experienced in the immediately previous contact.
The evaluation went as I feared: irreparable, because, as I was aware, the machine was so old, that Canon did not support it with parts nor even toner cartridges, which I'd been refilling myself. But Cal Tech agreed to dispose of it, and another identical (salvage) unit I'd brought in for parts, for me without charge, even without any obligation to buy a new one from them because, I believe, that none other than its president, Kathy Clifford, had noticed that I was handicapped on crutches and needed a helper to bring the machines in, originally.
After looking at available machines at Office Depot and Staples, I did purchase a replacement machine from Cal Tech and received several more incredible courtesies which I am still in wonderment about, as to whatever I'd done to deserve them, as a complete stranger. No other conclusion can be made except that Cal Tech is operated by the type of people with an attitude bent on providing a level of service for satisfaction that consumers can truly only dream about! I'm henceforth sticking like glue to Cal Tech for all my office machine needs. What a lucky day of discovery it was for me!
Richard M. Takase