Budget Rent A CarAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- Smart Perks e-Receipt: No more searching for your receipt! Have your rental receipt sent to your e-mail. Budget.com Lowest Rate Promise: Enjoy our most competitive rates at budget.com, with no booking fees - ever! Make-Model Choice - Street Fleet: Book your favorite cool car in advance. With Budget's Street Fleet, you choose! Car In The Shop?: Car in the Shop? Budget will help manage all your vehicle replacement rental needs. Moving Trucks: Make your next move a smooth one when you rent a Budget Truck rental. Pick-Up Service: Available at some locations. Look for a pick-up service indicator by your location. Weekly Specials - Hot Deals: Receive money-saving offers straight to your inbox & get access to our Last-Minute Deals. Smart Programs Fastbreak: Enjoy our fastest, easiest rental experience with a Fastbreak account. RapidRez: A RapidRez Number holds your preferences and speeds you through your reservations. Group Rates: Book weddings, reunions & meetings and get bigger discounts on each rental. Long Term Rentals: With our Budget by the Month program, the longer you rent, the more you save! Rent More, Save More: Earn up to 20% off your future rentals with our returning renter discount. Additional Products: GPS Navigation, Insurance Protections, Disability Products, Electronic Toll Payment, Refueling Options, Child Safety Seats and Ski Racks.
- For most people, choosing a style and model is their favorite part of the car rental experience. So have at it, and have fun! Small Car Rental: compact, economy car rental. Medium Car & SUV Rental: Intermediate, standard coupes, full-size sedans, intermediate SUV rental. Large Car & SUV Rental: Crossover/standard SUV, premium, luxury car rental. Fuel Efficient & Hybrid Car Rental: Smartway certified green car rental. High Occupancy Car Rental: 12-passenger van, premium full-size SUV rental. Convertible Rental: Solstice, Eclipse, Mustang rental. Cargo Van Rental: Savana rental. Moving Truck Rental Chevrolet Corvette Convertible rental, Ford Mustang rental, Toyota Prius Hybrid rental, Nissan Altima Hybrid rental, Chrysler 300 rental, Cadillac CTS rental, Infiniti M35 rental, Ford Flex, Hummer H3 SUV rental, Jeep Wrangler rental, Chevy Camaro, Chevy Camaro SS, Volkswagon Beetle Convertible, Ford F150 Supercab rental, Smart for two - pure coupe, Mitsubishi Eclipse rental.
- Serving Your Area.
- About Avis Budget Group, Inc.: * Avis is a leading rental car supplier to the premium commercial and leisure segments of the travel industry. * Budget is a leading rental car supplier to the value-conscious segments of the industry. * Budget Truck Rental is the second largest consumer truck rental company in the United States, operating through a network of more than 2,800 locations throughout the continental United States, serving both the consumer and light duty commercial sectors.
- Car Rental, Moving Equipment Rental, Truck Rental
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! I would NEVER recommend renting a car through Budget. It was the worst experience I've ever had with a company. They should be ashamed of how much they take advantage of their customers. They will do anything they can to make another dollar out of you. They don't care about anything but that. Not service, not honesty, not integrity, nothing but MONEY. If there's something wrong with the c... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No(1)|Flag Abuse
I have been treated very rudely . The manager was on the phone with an irate customer and didn't want to deal with it. Yelled a few swear words in the phone and threw it on the floor behind him. Couldn't get the computer to print out my contract. Promised he would e mail it to me . He did not . He lied to me. The price of the vehicle was more expensive than competitors . I believe he took advantage of me. I needed a ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No(1)|Flag Abuse
I'm not sure where Chuck rented his car from? I am the manager and don't swear or lie to customers.
I rented a car for two days for about $92. I returned the car not quite 2 hours late. Budget charged me for an extra whole day--$48, which was more than half the cost of the other two days. Customer Service said they had recently changed their policy to charge for a whole day instead of the hourly rate. I would argue that if this is their policy that they should make it clear to you before you rent.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse