Budget Rent A CarAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Corporate Facts: Budget Rent A Car was founded in 1958 as a car rental company for the "budget-minded" renter. Today, as an industry leader, Budget continues to appeal to value-driven renters by offering quality vehicles and a rewarding rental experience at nearly 1,800 rental locations worldwide. Our Vision: "We will be a growth-oriented car rental company by efficiently serving value-conscious customers for all of their car rental occasions." Our Mission: "Our mission is to consistently deliver a quality product, friendly service and great value that make customers confident that Budget is their best car rental choice." Our Values: * We provide great service at a great price that clearly demonstrates to our customers that they received the best car rental value. * We use new ideas and innovations to enhance service and increase customer satisfaction. * We solve problems creatively, and take action on behalf of our customers. * We deliver quality work for the benefit of our customers and coworkers. * We provide consistent and dependable service that exceeds expectations and creates loyal customers. Go Greener. Drive Cleaner. These days more and more people are doing their share for the environment by reducing waste and conserving energy. You can do your part by renting a fuel-efficient and eco-friendly Budget vehicle. Budget.com makes it easy to go green - and you'll save on fuel costs while you help keep the planet clean!
- For most people, choosing a style and model is their favorite part of the car rental experience. So have at it, and have fun! Small Car Rental: compact, economy car rental. Medium Car & SUV Rental: Intermediate, standard coupes, full-size sedans, intermediate SUV rental. Large Car & SUV Rental: Crossover/standard SUV, premium, luxury car rental. Fuel Efficient & Hybrid Car Rental: Smartway certified green car rental. High Occupancy Car Rental: 12-passenger van, premium full-size SUV rental. Convertible Rental: Solstice, Eclipse, Mustang rental. Cargo Van Rental: Savana rental. Moving Truck Rental Chevrolet Corvette Convertible rental, Ford Mustang rental, Toyota Prius Hybrid rental, Nissan Altima Hybrid rental, Chrysler 300 rental, Cadillac CTS rental, Infiniti M35 rental, Ford Flex, Hummer H3 SUV rental, Jeep Wrangler rental, Chevy Camaro, Chevy Camaro SS, Volkswagon Beetle Convertible, Ford F150 Supercab rental, Smart for two - pure coupe, Mitsubishi Eclipse rental.
- Serving Your Area.
- About Avis Budget Group, Inc.: * Avis is a leading rental car supplier to the premium commercial and leisure segments of the travel industry. * Budget is a leading rental car supplier to the value-conscious segments of the industry. * Budget Truck Rental is the second largest consumer truck rental company in the United States, operating through a network of more than 2,800 locations throughout the continental United States, serving both the consumer and light duty commercial sectors.
- Car Rental, Moving Equipment Rental, Truck Rental
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!
I would NEVER recommend renting a car through Budget. It was the worst experience I've ever had with a company. They should be ashamed of how much they take advantage of their customers. They will do anything they can to make another dollar out of you. They don't care about anything but that. Not service, not honesty, not integrity, nothing but MONEY. If there's something wrong with the car (before you even get it) they will try and pin it on you. They will...view more go above and beyond to make sure they get all the money they can.
You have MANY choices when renting a car.. DON'T USE BUDGET! You will regret it if you do.
I WILL NEVER rent another car from you but rest assured that I will be renting multiple cars in the future but I will make the RIGHT decision and go with your competitors.view less
I have been treated very rudely . The manager was on the phone with an irate customer and didn't want to deal with it. Yelled a few swear words in the phone and threw it on the floor behind him. Couldn't get the computer to print out my contract. Promised he would e mail it to me . He did not . He lied to me. The price of the vehicle was more expensive than competitors . I believe he took advantage of me. I needed a car and the cab pulled out. I had no way to get around. The car smelle...view mored like dirty underwear nasty VERY VERY BAD EXPERENCE .I don't understand why I was treated this way.. Very Very bad
I'm not sure where Chuck rented his car from? I am the manager and don't swear or lie to customers.
I rented a car for two days for about $92. I returned the car not quite 2 hours late. Budget charged me for an extra whole day--$48, which was more than half the cost of the other two days. Customer Service said they had recently changed their policy to charge for a whole day instead of the hourly rate.
I would argue that if this is their policy that they should make it clear to you before you rent.