Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- More Info:
- BrightStar provides the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. The care we provide empowers our clients to live well at every stage of life and in every setting, and gives their families and loved ones peace of mind. We do more so our patients and their families have the support they need to get the most out of life. Each BrightStar client receives a personal, in-depth assessment conducted by a registered nurse that takes into account their condition, personality, and environment. We then create an individualized plan of care that meets our clients' unique physical and emotional needs. This plan of care is carried out by one of our highly-qualified caregivers. With our Guaranteed Compatibility™ system, we will strive to match the right caregiver with your loved one, and we won't stop until all parties involved are satisfied. All our caregivers are fully screened, insured and bonded, licensed and/or state certified, so you can be sure that you are receiving the highest quality service. Our services are available around the clock - from daily, weekly, part-time or on a 24/7 live-in basis - wherever the patient resides. At BrightStar, our mission is to go above and beyond to make more possible - more support, more joy, more security, more peace of mind. Let us know how we can help. Each BrightStar office is independently owned and operated.
- Our services are available to anyone - newborns to seniors - and can include: * Peer-level companionship & nanny services * Bathing & Hygiene assistance* * Blood sugar testing* * Transportation assistance * Dressing & Grooming* * In-home blood draws & injections* * Shopping & Errands * Toileting assistance* * High-tech pediatric care* * Respite & family relief* * Outpatient pre- and post-op assistance* * Medication setup, administration & oversight* * Light housekeeping * Feeding* * Special needs children (all mental, physical and developmental disabilities)* * Meal preparation * Transferring & positioning* * Newborn care & care for multiples* * Expertise with memory loss diagnoses* * Tube, drain and/or bag maintenance* * Around-the-clock, in-hospital companionship* * Home safety evaluations* * Quadriplegic care* *Some services not available in all areas. Please contact your local office for a full list of services.
- LifeCare (care for adults age 18 to senior) KidCare (care for newborns to teens up to age 17) Staffing (supplemental staffing support for medical facilities)
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard, check
- All of our caregivers are screened, trained, bonded and insured, and undergo Bloodborne Pathogen and HIPAA training. We test all of our medical personnel to assess their skills to make sure they are the best in the business! Every one of BrightStar's employees are completely covered by insurance so you and your loved ones can have more peace of mind knowing that if something unforeseen happens to your caregiver, they are completely covered by insurance. Our services are available 24/7 wherever your loved one needs care and support.
- SCSA - Society of Certified Senior Advisors BBB - Better Business Bureau NPDA - National Private Duty Association CMSA - Case Managers Society of America CSA *All locations independently owned and operated. Please contact your local office for a full list of certifications and organizations
- Home Health Services, Senior Citizen Counseling, Disability Services, Alzheimer's Care & Services, Nurses, Eldercare-Home Health Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Nurses-Home Services
Brightstar of Kenosha, franchise owned by Jack and Sharon Louk, are some of the rudest, unprofessional people I have ever encountered in my life. Sharon Louk, her husband, Jack and her staff are some of the rudest, uncompassionate people we have ever dealt with. I have never been treated so rudely by a medical provider in my life. Return calls from their service took three weeks with repeated messages left for Sha... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I have worked for Bright Star of Stroudsburg Pa for almost 2 yrs. I have worked for 3 other Home Care Companies over the years as well and can honesty State that there is No Company in comparison to Bright Star as far as Compassion and Fairness both to their Employees and Their Clients. I know the Franchise itself is constantly evaluating the Franchise owners and employees to assure their ethics are followed. Ed... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This company is NOT located in the Oxford, MS or Water Valley, MS area. It DOES NOT provide services anywhere near these areas! They should not be listed in this search result. It is VERY misleading and confusing for those who ARE looking for help!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Now that I have joined the Nineties Plus Club my family decided that I needed a full-time care giver even though I am in good health and self sufficient. They contacted BrightStar Healthcare and I now have a very capable, clean, honest and caring companion who loves to cook. She is a great companion, very willing and anxious to please. My prayers have been answered!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I use BrightStar Essex counties' services, and think they're great, but when I searched BrightStar essex on yp, this page came up. Can someone tell me which area this BrightStar office belongs to? I'm looking for care services and am confused on which office I would need to speak to. Thanks.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse