Boat Doc Mobile Marine SvcAdd to mybook
Professional services done right the first time.
- Open 7 Days, 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- General Info:
- Captain Ed, aka Boat Doc is tested, trained, and certified by the American Boating and Yachting Council (ABYC) and the National Marine Electronics Association. He is the only certified marine electrician between Jacksonville and Panama City. He is also the area installation, service, and warranty tech for Garmin and Raymarine marine products. He has over three decades of professional experience in the boating industry as a broker, yacht captain, technician, and manager of a charter fleet. He holds a USCG 200 ton Masters License and has logged over 50,000 miles on the Atlantic and Caribbean, inland waterways of the US, and the Gulf of Mexico. Primary services include electronics installation and troubleshooting, marine electrical installations, and repairs.
- Boat Doc Mobile Marine Service Specializing in marine electronics and electrical installations and repairs The only ABYC certified marine electrician in the Big Bend The only NMEA certified electronics tech between Panama City and Jacksonville. USCG Licensed to 200 tons/500 ITC tons Warranty, installation, and service rep for Garmin, Lowrance, and Raymarine Fully mobile. Comes to your location at your convenience
- Lowrance, Raymarine, Garmin
- Payment method:
- Fully mobile. We come to your boat at your convenience. We love working on boats so much we do it seven days a week.
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service, Electricians, Boat Maintenance & Repair