I had been in the tractor market for a while, did a ton of comparisons and a fair amount of homework. When I had finally narrowed down the brand, I contacted Big Reds. First, I sent Big Red's an email late on a Saturday afternoon with no expectations that I would hear from anyone until Monday. To my surprise, Tim Berkman, co-owner and sales manager, not only emailed me right back but continued to answer questions late into the evening. On Monday morning, I was promptly contacted by...view more Kyle and we began working out a deal. By COB on Monday, the deal was done and I assure you I didn't just get a good deal, I got a fantastic deal. On a complete tractor package, down to a trailer, Big Red's price was outstanding and couldn't be touched by anyone else in the State. I drove over Tuesday, spent about 30 minutes signing the papers, and my tractor and implements were loaded, strapped, and ready to roll. Couldn't have been happier. Last but not least, the manuals that came with the tractor, like all manuals, were pretty useless. I reached out to Tim about a better service manual and on top of everything else, he comp'd me a $120 service manual! I have seen the negative reviews about Big Red's, and I'm a firm believer that some folks just can't ever be satisfied or just expect way to much. I do a lot of business, and Big Red's will continue to get mine.view lessShare Review
Big Red's Equipment SalesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Welcome to Big Red's Equipment Sales! You can find our entire tractor, lawn mower, & UTV, inventory here online. We have the Best Selection of new and used tractors this side of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex! Our dealership is located in charming little Granbury, TX, just southwest of Dallas, Arlington, and Ft Worth. We represent Branson tractors, Yanmar tractors, TYM tractors, Bad Boy Mowers and more.
- Big Red's Equipment is proud to offer a wide range of zero turn and riding lawn mowers, power equipment such as blowers, brush cutters, hedge trimmers, sprayers, tillers and even generators, as well as chippers, shredders and various compact tractors, utility vehicles and attachments or implements. We are pleased to be your one stop shop!
- Bad Boy mowers, Bobcat, Branson tractors, Case, Case IH, Cosper, DFW, Dallas, Dixie chopper, Dixon, Farmtrac, Ford, Fort Worth, Husqvarna, International, John Deere, Kioti tractors, Kobuta, Kubota, LS, Long, Mahindra, Massey Ferguson, McCormick, New Holland, Normangee, Normangy, SCUT tractor, ariens, bob cat, bobcat, compact tractor, country clipper, county clipper, encore, everride, exmark, ferris, grasshopper, gravely, great dane, john deere, kobota, kuboto, lawn equipment, lawn mower, lawnmower dealer, lawnmower dealership, lawnmower sales, maintenance, mower dealer, mower dealership, mower sales, new Holland, parts, repair, riding mower, scag, service, simplicity, snapper, sub compact tractors, toro, tractor dealer, tractor dealership, tractor package, tractor package deal, tractor sales, tractors, utility tractor, walker, world lawn, worldlawn, zero turn mower, zipper, Mower, Tractor, Type and hit Enter to add
- Payment method:
- amex, debit, discover, visa, master card
Big Red's Equipment
- Utility Trailers, Tractor Dealers, Recreational Vehicles & Campers, Travel Trailers, Utility Vehicles-Sports & ATV's, Tractor Equipment & Parts, All-Terrain Vehicles, Lawn Mowers
My dad purchased a mower and after much research on brands and prices, Big Reds came highly recommended and did not disappoint. The salesmen were all down to earth and not high pressured. They walked us through whole process from test driving a few, financing and setting up delivery. Great experience would highly recommend them.Share Review
Purchased a used RV from this place that would have ended up costing us the same amount as new one, if my husband wasn't so handy. The RV was priced a bit high but after inspecting the unit, having them fix a damaged spot and believing them when they said the unit had passed a full inspection conducted by a trained technician, we decided to purchase the unit. My husband really liked the space and was perfect for what he needed it for. Got it all set up and it was perfect but then w...view moreithin two days he started having problems with a toilet leak then a few spots in the floor and since we were promised a 30 day guarantee we immediately contacted the RV Sales manager and Joey who stated he was the owner after two weeks of leaving messages they finally sent out a technician who by the way was horrible, my husband was basically showing the technician how and what to look for. They offered to switch the rv for a newer one or have the so called technician repair the damages and of course were still waiting for a call to set up repair or for us to pick up the replacement rv. Save yourself some time and money DO NOT Give them your BUSINESS.view lessShare Review
I've been working with Tim Berman at Big Red's Equipment Sales & Rentals a lot over the last few months. I have to tell you - they are more than just tractors... I've seen all sorts of yard and tractor equipment, RVs not to mention some pop-up tents. A couple of times I started making that grunting sound like Tim Allen when I saw something really cool on the yard.Share Review