We have used Bekins for many moves, Sugar House merged with Bekins so we chose to use them. I had them come out for a estimate and decided they would be the company that would move my family. They gave me an estimate and told me to call before that actual move because we may have parsed down the contents of the home by the time we actually moved and the bid could be less. I called last week and scheduled with the VP ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Bekins Van LinesAdd to mybook
Call us today for a Free, No Obligation Quote! No time to call? Email, visit us on facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or Pinterest. We are always just a click away.
- General Info:
When you think of Bekins, you think, "This is moving." For more than 120 years, families like yours have trusted Bekins Van Lines to move them across the street, across the country or around the world. Bekins has the experience and expertise you need to get you to your new destination smoothly and efficiently.
New home, new community, new friends – moving can be an overwhelming experience. At Bekins, we understand the anxiety and stress of moving and we’re there to make it easier, every step of the way. You’re not alone when you move with Bekins as our process is designed to assist you throughout your entire relocation. It’s a process that offers you choice, flexibility and control.
In February 2012, Wheaton Van Lines, Inc. announced its acquisition of Bekins Van Lines, one of the best known and valued brands in the moving and storage industry. The new partnership between the brands – Wheaton World Wide Moving and Bekins Van Lines – represents a tremendous value to customers and potential customers of both brands. With a network of more than 370 independent agents across the country, approximately 240 agents represent the Wheaton brand and another 130 represent the Bekins brand. Bekins can provide a variety of services including free estimates, storage, packing, loading, unloading and hauling in order to meet your individual moving needs. We can help you design a plan that fits your budget.
We continue this innovation with our “No Excuse Price™” program. For binding and not-to-exceed estimates -- you'll never have a shuttle fee. This is the industry’s only true guaranteed price offering. Our “For All It’s Worth™” valuation protection was the first full replacement value protection program offering pairs and sets coverage. At Bekins, providing our customers with the best value and service is our main goal.
Our history combined with our continued focus on meeting new challenges while meeting customer expectations have allowed Bekins the privilege of moving families across the globe for over 120 years.
Go to our website to find our Planning & Guides that will include:
Moving Tips, from requesting your free in-home estimate to getting the boxes put on the truck.
Our Plan Your Move Guide will walk you through your every step, to make your move as stress-free as possible.
Our Moving Checklist will give you a timeline of what to do and when to do it 8-12 weeks prior to your move date.
This section of our website will also give you tips when moving with Children and pets so that their transition is also stress-free and seamless.
Bekins also provides:
Government/Military Household Moving Services
Corporate Relocation Services
International Relocation Services
Now all you need to do is to get started by clicking on our website and requesting that quote.
What are you waiting for......This is Moving!!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residential Moving Services
- Corporate Relocations
- Military Moves
- Senior Moves
- International Moves
- Specialized Moves -
- • Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment • Hospitality • Special Commodity • Office & Industrial
- Bekins professional moving services include:
- Free In-Home Estimates - To give you the most accurate estimate possible, we’ll send one of our Bekins professionals to conduct an in-home survey of your home and belongings.
- Flexible pricing and payment options - We let you pick the pricing option that works best for your move and never require an upfront deposit. Upon delivery, you’ll have three different ways to pay for the move: credit card, cash or certified funds.
- Move coordination - Your household move will be managed by one of our professional move coordinators, who will be your single point of contact throughout the entire process. Your move coordinator will help you plan your packing, loading and delivery dates and is always available to answer your questions.
- Full service packing, loading & hauling - Our packers and loaders are professionally trained to ensure your belongings are delivered safely and in the same condition as when we picked them up. You can rest assured your valuables are in capable and careful hands.
- Storage-in-transit - Need extra time before your belongings are delivered to your new home? Ask about delaying the delivery of your goods through our Storage-in-Transit program, a temporary storage option.
- Valuation and Protection - You can decide how much your household goods are worth and select a Bekins transit protection plan that’s right for you – whether that is the standard coverage, our Full Replacement Value Protection Plan, or something in between.
- Expansive network of agents, drivers, and employees - In February 2012, Wheaton Van Lines, Inc. announced its acquisition of Bekins Van Lines, one of the best known and valued brands in the moving and storage industry. The new partnership between the brands – Wheaton World Wide Moving and Bekins Van Lines – represents a tremendous value to customers and potential customers of both brands..
Every move is unique, including yours. At Bekins, we offer an array of professional moving services and give you the flexibility to choose which services are right for you and your budget.
We’re happy to help with as much or as little of the moving process as you’d like, from packing and storage to hauling and unloading. Together, we’ll create a custom move plan that meets your individual needs.
Bekins Van LinesWheaton World Wide Moving
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, master card
- Price Range:
As you begin planning your move, we’ll send one of our Bekins professionals to your home to assess your belongings and put together a free, comprehensive estimate of your moving costs. We’ll work together to help you identify a pricing strategy that’s right for your move and for your budget.
Our pricing options include:
No Excuse Price™
Not-to-exceed Estimate Pricing
Actual Weight Pricing
Looking for additional moving services?
Bekins has an extensive network of third-party service providers. Through our partners, we are more than happy to coordinate additional moving services on your behalf, including:
Furniture, fixtures and equipment
Office and industrial
Home sale and real estate services
Financing and expense management
Senior move management
National Association of Senior Move Managers
American Moving & Storage Association
Better Business Bureau
Move For Hunger
Give Kids the World
Move For Hunger
Susan G. Komen for the Cure Tissue Bank at the IU Simon Cancer Center
- Movers, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Storage Household & Commercial, Movers & Full Service Storage, Movers-Commercial & Industrial, Local Trucking Service