Bee Removal - Wildlife - Pest Control
- General Info:
- Bee Removal Specialist is the right decision when selecting a professional bee removal company. We are not only bee removal guys but also beekeepers. We love honey bees and we try to save them every chance we get. Live bee removal is offered in most citie that we service. We also understand that because of their size, they often times get into those little areas that are nearly impossible to reach let alone remove the bee hive alive. When we send out a bee removal specialist, he will do his best to properly solve your bee hive problem. Each and every one of our bee guys has been trained by the best and has gained much knowledge by personal experience. Our favorite bee call is when someone has a swarm of bees on their property. The bees will either group up on a tree branch, bush or just attach themselves under the eave of a house. We remove these bees carefully by either vacuuming them up with a bee vac or simply shaking them into a bee box. The bees are then transferred to our own bee apiary or to another local beekeeper. Bee removal,termite control, & pest control services is what we do.
- Payment method:
- check, cash, all major credit cards, debit
- Nationwide Services Available! Live Bee Removal and Repair.
- Integrity, Reliability & Quality,Integrity, Reliability & Quality,Friendly Caring Staff,24 Hour Access
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
BeeSafe B-Keep,Adkin BeeRemove
BEE REMOVAL-WILDLIFE-PEST CONTROL
- Animal Removal Services, Pest Control Services, Termite Control, Bee Control & Removal Service, Beekeepers, Beekeeping & Supplies
The best money I ever Spent! They were absolutely great in getting the hive out from under my shed floor, there were about 30K bees. It was amazing to watch. Absolutely wonderful people, extremely professional, fast quick service.. Florida bees are very dangerous and god forbid they were to attack a small dog or child, it would have been bad. I highly recommend them.
I called these guys this morning assuming they'd tell me they'd be out here next week. They were at my house within a couple hours, took care of the problem, and charged exactly what they told me over the phone. Jim and The Dude were jovial, efficient and I will definitely be calling them again should the need arise.
Called on Wed. evening, came when I scheduled for Fri. afternoon. I thought I had honey bees, but when he came and looked, and said no, these are mason bees. They don't produce anything, but breed a lot and are good in orchards or if you have a lot of flowers. Neither of which I have. I felt bad because these types of bees are not re-homed, and since I was selling the house, they had to be exterminated. Would recommend.
From the time I called this morning about the swarm of bees in the oleanders next to my driveway, Clinton was very professional and helpful. I was very concerned that the bees be moved but not be harmed and as a beekeeper, Clinton completely understood. Their day was already booked, so put me down as their last call sometime after 5:30--with an hour plus drive to get here from their base in Riverside. As it turns out, the bees left on their own accord, but I would call them again in a minute. Their service is great!
Very impressed with their service. Call this afternoon to remove the bee hive behind our building. Several hours later Jim the removal specialist came to take care of it. He explained the process and removed over 20.000 bees with its hives . the price was cheaper then any other estimates that I got over the phone. Thanks for the good job. Much appreciate it.