They Suck!! Switched from Time Warner to Direct TV along with ATT Internet and phone service. Spent 5 days on phone with 3 different people each day.. 5 hrs total on phone to re-attain my origanal land line # at ATT. ended up keeping new Ph# got my first Internet bill at $174.00 per month! F*****G outrageous!! So far Direct TV is Fine But ATT Sucks A*SWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- More Info:
- Why Choose Wireless from AT&T?
- AT&T customers have access to the nation's largest 4G network which covers over 275 million people. This means more AT&T customers can access 4G speeds on the latest devices, tablets and smartphones than customers on any other network. You can do more of the things you love faster and in more places. AT&T's 4G network covers 2,000 more 4G cities and towns than Verizon.
- AT&T operates the nation's largest Wi-Fi network including more than 30,000 AT&T Wi-Fi U.S. hotspots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores and retailers, and provides access to more than 220,000 hotspots globally through roaming agreements.
- AT&T offers the broadest international voice and data coverage of any U.S. carrier with voice in more than 225 countries, and data in more than 210 countries.
- AT&T provides phones, smartphones, tablets and connected devices from all of the leading device brands at prices for all budgets.
- AT&T offers a broad range of popular device operating systems including: Windows, Android, Blackberry and others.
- AT&T customers can choose service options that best fit their needs, whether the plans be for an individual or family; heavy on data, texting or voice; or set to call around the world, AT&T has something to fit almost every customer.
- Wireless Internet Providers, Telephone Companies, Telecommunications Services, Internet Service Providers (ISP), Cellular Telephone Service, Paging & Signaling Equipment, Utility Companies, Cellular Telephone Equipment & Supplies, Consumer Electronics, Wireless Communication
Worst Service EVER! When I called to get my internet fixed I was VERY polite and they hung up on me MULTIPLE TIMES. I was on hold for THREE hours before I finally got through to someone JUST TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT for them to come to my house. DO NOT USE AT&T!!!!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse