I went to the Quincy, IL office because i had pain on the right side and one of the fillings was broken. They told me i needed a root canal on that tooth and also 2 on my left side also told me i have Gum Disease. Got the app. all scheduled 1 1/2 out! all that would cost me about $8000 i couldn't afford that. my pain was so bad i keep calling in so they told me they could do a Pulpotomy to relieve some of the pre... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Tomorrow: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Mon - Sat 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- More Info:
- With services that range from preventative care and dentures to general dentistry and restoration, dentists at Aspen Dental are committed to providing patients with affordable, high-quality care. Denture patients can choose from eight styles of exclusive ComfiDents brand dentures, giving them more diverse and affordable options than are available at traditional dental practices. As an added convenience, on-site denture labs typically ensure same-day turnaround for select new dentures, repairs, relines or adjustments. And thanks to our convenient locations and extended office hours, including select Saturdays, scheduling an appointment is easy! Call today and let us help you find your smile! Call office for details and doctor listings. Walk-in patients and emergencies are welcome.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (877) 277-7995
- Free denture consultation, denture repairs & relines, cleanings, fillings, extractions, crowns, bridges, root canals, whitening.
- Rota-Dent®electric toothbrush; Zoom! teeth whitening; Vizilite Oral cancer screening; Kodak digital X-rays. *Zoom! Teeth whitening not available at all locations.
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa
- Price Range:
- Dentures starting at $599 each!
- Dental Clinics, Dentists, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Dental Hygienists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
DANGER!!! Read the reviews and you'll find out what a bunch of scam artist these Aspen offices are...don't go! They tell you 'new dentures for only $600, after the 'bogus' X-rays, they tell you that the advertised 'basic' dentures are only temporary with a 3 month warranty...duh! What then? The office staff must be on some kind of sales + commission basis because all they do is push the higher priced dentures a... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Aspen Dental on Commercial Way is an outstanding Dental office. From the moment I had my initial new patient visit which included an unbelievable amount of xrays, as well as a thorough cleaning, I knew I was at the right dental office, and the cost for this service was only $5. The exceptional dental workmanship I received on my new bridge was simply OUTSTANDING! You can even watch tv right from your dental chai... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I had been having problems with my wisdom teeth coming in so I called aspen dental and made an appointment. The day of my appointment, I had probably 20 x-rays done, then was told that 90% of the people who've walked through their doors have mouth cancer, and that I need an exam to make sure I don't have mouth cancer. Then I found out most insurance companies don't cover the cancer screening and it would be a good ch... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Aspen Dental has managed to scam $323.00 in over payments from my insurance that was to be sent back to me. Both my ex husbands &amp;amp; his wifes dental cover my 2 girls and both insurances where billed. I was smart enough to print a statement before the 2nd round of insurance payments and low and behold Aspen lowered their in network deductions reflecting a credit of $106 rather than $323... So adjusting the... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(3) No|Flag Abuse