Arrow's Emergency Service really helped me out of a bind - and now we use them for our quarterly inspections, etc. We broke a sprinkler head and line in our warehouse with a forklift - and had water going everywhere! I tried called our "previous" company but couldn't get through to anyone - only voice-mail hell....ugh I found a 24 Hour number for Arrow, called and spoke to someone immediately. They got ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- More Info:
- Arrow Fire Protection is proud of our excellent history of reliable and timely service work in the fire industry. We have served the San Francisco Bay Area for over 39 years - And we can help you! Give us a call - You'll speak to a LIVE person in our office!Our goal is simple: to provide fast, professional service at competitive prices.No job is too large or too small for Arrow Fire Protection. Our skilled service team will assess your needs and discuss your options with you. We are happy to answer any questions you might have, and we will help guide you through the maintenance process.Arrow Fire Protection has been serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area for over 39 years. We are a modern company with old-fashioned values. Our continuing education keeps us abreast of new fire and safety methods and techniques. We are also proud and active members of Industry Organizations such as CALSAFE, NAFED, and NFPA.As good as our service is, we realize that there is no substitute for repeat and referral business. That is why your satisfaction is still our number-one goal. We want you to be another happy and satisified Arrow Fire Protection customer.Give us a call at 800-478-2766 or visit us on the web at:www.arrowfire.com
- Extra Phones:
After Hours Emergency: (800) 478-2766
San Francisco: (415) 398-1181
San Jose: (408) 279-1112
The Peninsula: (650) 342-6174
The East Bay: (510) 791-1113
- We specialize in helping with all your fire protection needs - Including:
- 5-Year Certification Testing - Title XIX (19) / NFPA 25 on Automatic Fire Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems
- Citation Corrections
- Quarterly Inspections
- Repairs / Testing / Maintenance
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance / Sales
- Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Facility Inspections
- Monthly Extinguisher Inspections
- Weekly Fire Pump Runs
- Extinguisher Training
- Vehicle Suppression Systems
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Serving our clients though-out the SF Bay Area - We come to you!
The 5 Year Certification Test we perform will test and record the performance of the listed components, and will list deficiencies if noted during the test. All testing and maintenance performed by Arrow Fire is done in accordance with applicable local, state, and national laws and regulations.
Why should I choose Arrow Fire as my service provider?
- MOBILE DISPATCH â€“ Call us! Youâ€™ll talk to a friendly live person in our office. Weâ€™ll schedule and dispatch a technician to you as quickly as possible.
- ON-SITE SERVICE â€“ Our technicians come right out to you! Arrow Fire service vehicles are fully equipped for fast mobile service at your location
- WE ARE HERE TO HELP â€“ Donâ€™t worry if you are unfamiliar with what needs to be done. Our staff will help guide you through the process, and is available to answer any questions you may have.
- UP TO DATE SERVICE â€“ As a courtesy, you will be contacted automatically regarding your next years annual maintenance
- FULL SERVICE â€“ Single source for all your fire protection needs
- EMERGENCY SERVICE â€“ 24 Hour Emergency Service â€“ Give us a call at 800-478-2766
- PROFESSIONAL STAFF â€“ State Licensed personnel using â€œState of the Artâ€ equipment, including a totally â€œClosedâ€ system in each service vehicle
- FULLY INSURED COMPANY â€“ Including completed products coverage
- QUALITY PRODUCTS â€“ We handle the top of the line industrial fire extinguishers and related products. Amerex â€“ manufactured in the USA. We stand behind the equipment we provide. Stocking Distributor
- QUALITY CONTROLâ€“ We use the state required Verification of Service Collar. It is placed around the neck of a stored pressure extinguisher during an internal maintenance. If you ever have any questions regarding your extinguishers, or service work performed, our Quality Control Team (QCT) will be happy to come to your facility FREE OF CHARGE to evaluate your equipment.
Arrow Fire Protection has served the entire San Francisco Bay Area for over 39 years. We are a modern company with old-fashioned values. Our continuing education keeps us abreast of new developments in within the fire and safety industry that we can use to help you.
Arrow Fire is proud of its active membership and leadership within Industry organizations such as CALSAFE, NAFED, and NFPA.
- Amerex, JL Industries, Larsen's Manufacturing, Potter Roemer
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, amex
- Our mobile service vehicles come right out to your location in the San Francisco Bay Area. We want you to keep your fire protection equipment at your building! We come out to your office - apartments - business - commercial building.
- Quality Mobile Service - We come out to you!Amerex,Larsen's Manufacturing,JL Industries,Potter Roemer
State License: C-16 #734028
Affiliates- CALSAFE, NAFED, NFPA
- CALSAFE, NAFED,NFPA,ACS
Arrow Fire Protection Company
5 Year Certification by Arrow
- Fire Extinguishers, Fire Protection Equipment & Supplies, Fire Protection Service, Automatic Fire Sprinklers-Residential, Commercial & Industrial, Fireproofing, Fire Department Equipment & Supplies, Safety Consultants, Building Contractors, Fire Hose, Fire Protection Consultants, Fire Protection Equipment-Repairing & Servicing, Industrial Consultants
I highly recommend Arrow Fire. When I called them, I got to speak with a live person. A nice change of pace, no phone trees here. The girl in customer service was very knowledgeable and helpful. I didn't really know what I was talking about, other than I knew my system and fire extinguishers needed to be tested. They sent out a technician, got us a proposal, and made sure that we understood what needed to be done. Th... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(3) No|Flag Abuse