Arden CourtsAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
Number of YP reviews
Memory care is all we do. We know. We understand. We can help.
- General Info:
- Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer's and other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs and life skills that best meet our residents' special needs promoting their well-being. Our services are traditionally associated with an assisted living residence, and because we recognize each individual's physical, mental, and social needs, we provide a safe environment where residents maintain an optimal level of activity, self-care, and independence in a pleasing environment. We promote a philosophy of care designed to support the highest practicable level of engagement and function for those experiencing dementia. We focus on residents' remaining abilities, not on what they have lost. We work to find easier ways for them to stay involved in daily life by unlocking their remaining cognitive and functional abilities and promoting their use. The layout of our center is residential by design -- small in scale and organized into four self-contained "houses." Each house has its own living room, dining room, kitchen, bath and laundry areas. We use visual cues, home-like amenities and walking paths to keep residents oriented and independent. Memory Care is all we do. For general information regarding Arden Courts, please call our general information line at 888-478-2410 between the hours of 9am-11pm. between the hours of 11pm and 9am EST, or email us at email@example.com. Otherwise, please call our communities directly.
- Memory Care Community, Alzheimer Care, Dementia Care, Assisted Living, Namaste Programs, Engagement Therapy, Family Education, Alzheimer Support Groups
- Arden Courts
- The layout of our center is residential by design -- small in scale and organized into four self-contained "houses." Each house has its own living room, dining room, kitchen, bath and laundry areas.
- Our Facility: The layout for Arden Courts is residential by design - small in scale and organized into four self-contained "houses." * Each house has its own living room, dining room, kitchen, full/half bath and laundry room. * Expansive outdoor walking paths encourage freedom and independence while keeping residents safe and secure. * Arden Courts uses visual cues such as - symbols, photographs and colors - to help our residents stay oriented and as independent as possible. Arden Courts' combines quality caregiving in a well planned, secure and simple environment that preserves the warmth, comforts and routines of home with freedom to pursue one's own interests and enjoy one's surroundings with just the right amount of assistance and structure to help make the most of each person's capabilities. This is the philosophy behind Arden Courts - communities created exclusively for individuals with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias who would benefit from a safe and structured environment.
National Coalition for Assisted Living
- Assisted Living Facilities, Homes-Institutional & Aged, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information Bureaus, Alzheimer's Care & Services