SaveMoreOnParts.comAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
From a refrigerator not cooling to a washer that stops draining, we understand how frustrating it can be when your appliance is not functioning properly, let alone the inconvenience. We are the nation’s #1 leading experts in the HVAC and appliance repair industry offering you free and exclusive do-it-yourself repair videos. Use our website for training or as a helpful guide to technicians and do-it-yourselfers of all skill levels. Founded in 2010, we are composed of a dedicated team consisting of experienced appliance and HVAC technicians, videographers, web developers and writers. Our goal is to keep the appliance industry as proficient as possible by creating high-quality major appliance and HVAC videos. We are a free online portal for all of your appliance and HVAC repair DIY projects. With a growing library of free repair videos, we have the videos needed to fix/repair appliances with confidence. Our videos have been produced, reviewed and tested by factory certified technicians with over 30 years of infield experience. Our user-friendly website makes it easy to find high quality, on-demand appliance repair videos. From the first time homeowner to the senior repair guru, we offer featured and embedded videos that include: repairs, tips, diagnostics/troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, informative guides, installations and more. Our free videos walk you through step-by-step how to repair/fix your appliance. From accessing your part to reassembling your appliance, our videos guide you from start to finish. You can search our diagrams, parts and videos with your appliance’s model number; we have a model lookup search option so you can find the part and video you need for your appliance. You can search by manufacture type/brand, type, specific part and model numbers, symptoms/problems and more. We also offer in-home repair videos to show you real life experiences of what to expect in your home or on the road. You are able to access our website and videos from most mobile devices; help really is at your fingertips. With a database containing thousands of videos, and even more being produced weekly, we are continually growing. By offering an extensive library of free DIY videos, you have the tools you need to assist you during diagnostics, troubleshooting and repairing/fixing your appliances. Our collection of free online videos continues to expand as we host videos from other service companies and skilled individuals to keep you up-to-date with the changing technologies in the appliance repair industry. Our website not only provides an online appliance and HVAC portal, but also keeps you updated with the latest appliance news and information. From helpful household tips to new appliances, our website keeps you informed with articles of the latest energy efficiency tips and DIY projects. We offer valuable resources with the ability to be shared while creating a dynamic community in our industry from a consumer and technician standpoint.
- We sell parts for all makes & models Refrigerators Dishwashers Freezers Central Air Conditioning Microwaves Ovens & Cooktops Ice Makers Garbage Disposers Washers Furnaces Dryers Ranges Window Air Conditioners Dehumidifiers Range Vent Hoods Water Filters Trash Compactors Hot Water Dispensers and Accessories
- Bosch, AO Smith, Admiral, Air Temp, Airease, Amana, American Standard, American Water Heater Co, Ariston, Armstrong, Bard, Bradford White, Bryant, Caloric, Carrier, Carrior, Century, Coldspot, Coleman, Comfort Maker, Crosley, Daikin, EcoSmart, Electrolux, Envirotemp, Fedders, Fisher Paykel, Frigidaire, Fujitsu, GE, Gibson, Goodman, Goodman , HVAC Brands:, Hardwick, Heil, Hotpoint, International, Janitrol, Jenn-Aire, Kelvinator, Kenmore, Kitchen Aid, LG, Lennox, Lochinvar, Luxaire, Magic Chef, Maytag, Mitsubishi, Norge, Powerflex, RCA, Reznor, Rheem, Rinnai, Roper, Rudd, Samsung, Sears, Speed Queen, State, Sub-Zero, Tappan, Tappen, Thermador, Trane, U.S. Craftmaster, Whirlpool, White Westinghouse, Williamson, York
- Serving the continental USA & Canada
- From the beginner do-it-yourselfer to the senior technician, we provide free online videos so that anyone can fix/repair an appliance with confidence. You can access thousands of our videos on many devices that have online/internet access such as your smart phone (Android/iOS), tablet, home computer, laptop and television. Our search options have been designed for the appliance repair industry for ease & accuracy. You can search our diagrams, parts and videos with your appliance's model number; we have a model lookup search option so you can find the part and video you need for your appliance. You can search by manufacture type/brand, type, specific part and model numbers, symptoms/problems and more. Our videos have been screened and properly sorted. We have categories for all major appliances and HVAC products including by not limited to: refrigerators, ranges/ovens/stoves, cook tops, clothes dryers, washing machines, dishwashers, garbage disposals, microwaves, freezers, furnaces, central air conditioners, hot water tanks, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, boilers, heat pumps and more. We only host quality videos that include: repairs, fixing appliances, diagnostics and troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, consumer/technician education, informative guides and installations. Our video features include: easy-to-follow steps, skill ratings (recommended experience), tools needed to complete the repair, tech tips, suggested time involved in the repair, part numbers and more!
- Better Business Bureau (BBB), Marcone world, MSA, PSA, Dayton Appliance, Servall Co. V+V appliance parts, National Appliance Service, General Electric, Whirlpool, Carrior Corporation, Marcone parts distributing, Samsung parts distributing, L.G. parts distributing, Midwest parts, Cool Blue World, Encompass parts, QBP products, Granger, Ferguson, Viking parts, Sears Direct, Peerless Premier, Core centric, Bosch Parts, Thermador Parts distriuting, Trevarrow, United Automatic.
- Major Appliance Parts
i bought 3 parts from you and im very satisfied with the ship time and prices. At first my model # had nothin coming up. I talked to one of the people on chat and they helped me out and we figured out that I had typed in a wrong number.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse