AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Mission of AOMA is to transform lives and communities through education, patient care, leadership and research in Oriental and other integrative medicines.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 824-9987
- Acupuncture Graduate School, Chinese Herbs, Acupuncture treatments
Austin Independent Business Association
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
- AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine is accredited to award the master’s and doctoral degrees by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACS). The Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine program at AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
- Schools, Colleges & Universities, Herbs, Grocery Stores, Food Products, Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
The Academy has a great library that is open-not only for students and staff at AOMA-but also to members of the public as well. They have a very extensive collection of materials on topics such as acupuncture,Traditional Chinese Medicine, (it is a school of oriental medicine after all)different kinds of herbal medicine and martial arts. You should check it out!