Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours
- More Info:
Angel MedFlight Worldwide Air Ambulance Services is committed to exceeding customer's needs and expectations. Experience the One Touch Angel Promise: Compassion and Professionalism encompassing every detail. We handle care of any issues relating to logistical transport- flight plans, passports and customs, professional. Depending on Medical condition, our medical staff includes Board Certified Emergency Room Medical Doctors, ER Physician assistants, Certified Critical Care Flight Nurses, Certified Critical Care Flight Paramedics and Respiratory Therapists. Our highly trained staff will arrange for every aspect of the patient transportation in order to lift the burden from family members. On each transfer accommodation of two or three extremely skilled practitioners with greater than five years of experience will accompany the patient. Safety is the number one concern of every Angel MedFlight employee. Online Reservations and Information will be available 24 hours per day and 365 days per year. Mr. John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, FACEP is our Chief Medical Officer and Medical Director. Mr. Shufeldt has become a very well established Board Certified Emergency Medicine physician throughout the United States. Dr. Shufeldt serves in numerous positions such as Emergency Room Director for St. Joseph's Hospital (Level One Trauma Center- Phoenix, AZ), Medical Director for Native Air Ambulance Services and author of several Adult and Pediatric Publications and books.
Angel MedFlight is the air ambulance industry's premier air medical transport provider. We know that each patient is unique and we will go to any length to ensure that each transfer is as smooth, comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Our mission at Angel MedFlight is to understand the desires and needs of our patients, as well as perform services which exceed the quality of any other organization with in the air ambulance industry. We will accomplish our mission by being passionate about our core principles of customer service, integrity, and operational excellence.
Call us Today!
- * Emergency Air Ambulance Service * Accommodating all Medical and Special Needs * Air Ambulance * Air Medical Transportation * Advanced Air Ambulance * Air Ambulance Transportation Company * Air Ambulance Medical * Air Ambulance Company * Private Air Ambulance * Air Ambulance Charter * International Air Ambulance * International Medical Transportation Company * Medical Air Ambulance * Medical Company Air Ambulance * One Touch Medical Air Transportation
- Cessna Turboprops, Citation Jets, Gulfstream Jets, Hawker Jets, King Air, Lear Jets, Westwind Jets
- Payment method:
- discover, insurance, mastercard, visa, amex, check
Nation Wide Services Available
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
Basic Life Support (BLS)
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Concern Network
- Case Managers Society of America (CMSA)
- Air Ambulance Service, Ambulance Services