I love these guys. They have the best quality and service. Anything that I need, they complete to my satisfaction. I wish my dealings with other linen and unifom companies had been this easy. If you are in the valley here in Az and have a uniform or linen need, these guys would be my top choice.
- General Info:
- Serving the community since 1889, AmeriPride is recognized as one of the largest uniform rental and linen supply companies in North America, operating more than 115 production facilities and service centers throughout the United States and Canada. AmeriPride provides rental, flex lease and direct purchase options for custom uniforms and work clothing. Services include uniform laundry and management, linen and towel laundry, floor care, restroom and chemical programs to nearly 150,000 customers each week. Over the years we have earned the reputation as the People You Can Count On® by doing what you say and delivering on that promise.
- Uniform rental, flex lease or purchase programs
- Uniform laundry
- Facility services, restrooms
- Clean room garment management
- Garment tracking
- Linen and towel laundry service
- Mop and mat service
- Complete Customer Care Service Excellence - Total Satisfaction, Dedicated Teams, Measured Service, and Delivered Quality
- Work clothing
- Uniforms - shirts, pants, jeanswear, polos
- Custom apparel
- Flame-resistant clothing
- High visibility clothing
- Restroom products - soaps, sanitizers, paper products
- Mops - wet, dry, microfiber
- Mats - safety, scraper, logo, brush, anti-fatigue, and anti-microbial
- Scrubs and lab coats
- Chef wear
- Wait staff shirts and pants
- Cook shirts and pants
- Hot pads
- Table linens and napkins
- Shop towels and fender covers
- Bar towels
- Microfiber towels
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Oil and gas
- Automotive and transportation
- Service Industries
- Food processing and handling
- Technology and research
- Schools and universities
- Health services
- We partner with some of the best apparel names in the industry such as Dickies, Wrangler, Red Kap, Bulwark and more.
- Uniforms, Uniform Supply Service, Mats & Matting, Work Clothes, Linen Supply Service, Cleaners Supplies
I wished there were 0 stars to give this company. Their service is horrible and it is very difficult to have them be accountable for their horrible service. If you have signed a contract or are considering signing a contract, reconsider.
They are the only vendor that I deal with who has asked me to sign a contract BTW. I signed a contract (which "automatically" renews) in retrospect I should have read closer and understood the extent you have to go to with their company to express dissatisfaction with their services, which according to the contract is via certified letter to the manager, not a simple discussion with their representative/delivery driver who you see weekly. After changing to another vendor I received a call from the "manager" first time since 2008 have I ever talked to this guy. He was more concerned with suing me for breach of contract and not handling my service issues. After our conversation I told him I would still rather go with another vendor. Days later I received two letters threatening to sue me for breach of contract unless I paid them a very inappropriate amount of damages for the extent of the contract. Small businesses have enough to deal with in the current business world and should not have to fight a huge linen company to do the right thing by their customer.
Be forewarned their are numerous other linen companies who do a better job and do not require a contract to force you to do or continue to do business with them. Don't learn the hard way as I did and I am sure I am not the only small business out there that has been screwed over by this company.
I am also writing the CEO Bill Evans at Ameripride to express my disbelief, I suggest if you are in the same boat you do the same thing.