American Gold Exchange
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Founded in 1998 in Austin TX, American Gold Exchange is a leading national precious metals and rare coin company specializing in dealer-to-dealer trading and direct sales to the public. AGE draws upon a huge supplier network in the U.S. and Europe, enabling us reliably to offer an almost limitless inventory of highest-quality gold, silver, platinum, and palladium coins and bars at extremely low prices. Our mission is to help you to build and manage a profitable, private, enjoyable hard asset portfolio of any size. Customer service is our highest priority and value is our watchword.
American Gold Exchange offers the highest-quality gold coins, silver coins, and bullion at extremely low prices. All of our classic silver and gold coins are carefully hand-selected for outstanding quality. Our bullion inventory is among the nation's largest and customer service is our highest priority. At AGE, our goal is to provide the best value, selection, and service in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium bullion coins and bars.
- Payment method:
- master card, check, discover, visa
- Family owned Austin based business since 1998!
Providing Coin Values is a free service of American Gold Exchange, one of the most respected rare coin companies in the United States. AGE has a nationwide reputation for integrity and reliability that is unsurpassed in the industry. With more than 30 years of experience in grading and trading rare coins and precious metals, One of our coins experts would be happy to provide you with a free Coin Value Appraisal for you U.S. gold coins that will reflect their current bid market value. If you're interested in selling your coins, AGE will make you a fair and honest offer that pays you the full bid value of your coins.
- BBB Better Business BureauAmerican Numismatic AssociationProfessional Coin Grading Service (PCGS)Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)
- Collectibles, Coin Dealers & Supplies, Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyers & Dealers, Precious Metals