Worst customer service I have ever had!!!!!!!! I am in the customer service industry and have never been treated this way by someone. I was willing to drive up there with a group party four hours away and called for a simple question and was miss treated and she was completely rude and I will never reccommend them or spend one penny at this place... FIND SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES THIS PLACE!!!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
American Canyon Paintball JungleAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- Paintball Jungle located in American Canyon, minutes from Napa Wine Country, in the San Francisco North Bay Area, Northern California paintball park has approx. 40 acres of action-packed outdoor paintball fields with terrain varying from dense jungle fields to Speedball games, along with the movie set type paintball forts and bunkers that add to the fantasy as if you re in a paintball video game. The park caters to the beginner paintball player with separate beginner and kids games. With paintball gear ready to rent, it also specializes in church groups, company outings, corporate team building, private events, family reunions, birthday parties, bachelor parties, and youth group summer camps. Come by yourself or with friends. No reservations required. Groups of 10 to 250+ no problem! Open to the public every Saturday & Sunday 8:30 A.M. to 4 P.M., private groups by reservation 7 days a week. Continuous 30-minute big games all day, small beginner games, woodsball, capture the flag, attack and defend, center flag, speedball, and more.
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Proudly Serving Northern California
- English, Spanish
- Paintball, Amusement Places & Arcades, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Recreation Centers, Party Supply Rental, Party Planning, Tourist Information & Attractions
I have been paintbaliing lightly for 4 years now. It is always a good time at paintball jungle! The only complaint i have is the hornets (The SF Team) are a little too good. Later in the day they will choose a side to be on, and that side WILL WIN. So Whether they're on my side But not enough to make me stop going.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Never played and wasn't to into the paintball idea, but after we played a game I was hooked! This is amazing fun! played with my son and now paintball jungle is his new obsession, mine to. If your looking for a safe family adventure, Paintball Jungle is the place to go!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Ok first off Bob never hit a kid ever. Second This is a fare field if there is ever problem of a guest or team members we deal with it, so please dont put on the net we dont do anything. We take the man/woman's word if they are hit on it. We all know he is talking about the Bees Wax that is all walk on's vs SF Hornets like 100 vs 25 or more and the thing i am sick of is people think we cheat because of the odds,but ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I've been to this place once before, my experience was not that great. The owners do not seem to care about the behavior of some of their customers and in particular their sponsored field team (SF Hornets).
Last time I was their i witnessed Bob (the field owner) slap a young kid; I believe he is being sued for that incident.
Go check out paintballreview.com for the real story about this place.