American Appliance Repair
- General Info:
- American Appliance Repair - We are a Local Company Based in Orange County, Ca. We Service All Home Appliances. Please See Website for More Information About Us: www.vipapplianceservice.com.We offer discounts to all our customers! See ourwebsite for details.Call us Today at 1-888-349-4820 or 714-482-5581to Schedule an Appointment Today
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (714) 257-5774
Phone: (714) 482-5581
Phone: (949) 943-1540
- Factory Trained Technicians, Will Service All Makes and Models Of:* Refrigerators* Freezers* Dishwashers* Washers* Dryers* Ovens* Microwaves* Ranges* Garbage Disposals* and MorePRICE RANGEas-Low-As $45
- Admiral, Bosch, Fisher&Paykel, GE, Hotpoint, JennAire, Kenmore, Maytag, Sears, SubZero, Thermador, Viking, Whirlpool, Wolf
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit
- Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair, Range & Oven Repair, Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service, Washers & Dryers Service & Repair, Appliances-Major-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Had American Appliance Repair come out today, and I wanted to write a good review so other people would know what a positive experience I had. They were knowledgeable, and had all the parts on hand, did a great job,were reasonable priced, and they came out at my convenience after work. You couldn't ask for any more from a repair company. I would highly recommend this company, and I will use them again.
We called to have our icemaker and garbage disposal replaced, not knowing it would be done that day---in a little over an hour!!
Alex was a pleasure to deal with...prompt, professional, and very patient. He carefully explained what he was doiing, and we are going to recommend him to our friends!
These people know what they're doing when it comes to appliance repair.
The repairman knew exactly what was wrong and, somewhat to my surprise, had all available parts with him so he could fix everything right away. In the process of repairing the drum support problem, he noticed the felt at both ends of the drum was loose and he fixed that too.
The labour charge was fair, and after the fact, I checked the parts cost online and that was also in order -- so I feel confident the company has both good technicians and trades honestly.
One caveat for those who would use them -- make sure you understand the time frame the technician will arrive. At first I thought he was coming at a specific time, but in fact, it was a time range of about 3 hours. Once he arrived though, he was quick and thorough.
All in all, a good company to deal with, and the next time I have an appliance repair need, they're my first choice.
Great service! I called them in the morning to repair my GE fridge and they were here within a few hours of my call and repaired everything on the same appointement! Before calling them I had an appointment with sears and i waited for 2 weeks forthem to show up and they cancelled on my a day before they were supposed to show up. I was fed up and called AAR. I wish I've known about them sooner.
05/17/2012Provided by Citysearch -
Zack just left my house and I wanted to write a review and thank him for a very good service. He came on time and repaired my GE refrigerator within an hour. He also took care of my dryer and cleaned out all the lint out of it. He was very polite and knew how to treat a customer.
Subzero Repair in Huntington Beach Made Easy! This is the first time I used them and I will definitely use them again! Their technician showed up literaly 25 minutes after I called and he was able to fix my Subzero fridge right there and then. I havent had good luck with this fridge and it has been worked on 2 times already by other companies and they would usually take about a week to get the parts and then I would need to schedule another appointment for them to install the parts. But AAR came the same day and had the parts. What a great company! Thank you so so so so so much!