Allied Van LinesAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Allied Van Lines, whether you're relocating in the same city or taking up residence overseas, our moving services are capable of handling all your moving needs. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements:
- Full Service Movers and Packers: Our experienced experts will pack everything in your home using proven packing methods and materials.
- Fragile Packing: We will professionally pack, or crate, any breakable or high-value items you identify, and let you pack your other belongings
- Assembly & Disassembly: We can disassemble furniture, swing sets, etc. before your move and then re-assemble them at your new home.
- Do It Yourself Packing: If you prefer to pack everything, we can provide boxes and materials to make your job as easy as possible.
For companies that require a corporate relocation, our moving services can assist you and provide a seamless moving experience. Your search for moving companies ends here. Please use the contact form above to get your free moving quote.
- Household Movers
- Corporate Relocation
- International Moving
- Residential Moving
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- The Allied Advantage
- Moving Coverage
- Quality Service
- Real Estate & Mortgage
- Cross Country Moving
- Interstate Moving
- State to State Moving Companies
- National Moving Companies
- Transporting Cars & Boats
- Third Party Services - such as appliance connect/disconnect, pool or hot tub disassembly/assembly and cleaning services can be arranged for you.
- Allied Van Lines, Inc., Allied Van Lines, Allied Moving & Storage, SIRVA
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, master card
- English, Spanish
- American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA), Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), ProMover
- Movers, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Movers & Full Service Storage, Storage Household & Commercial, Movers-Commercial & Industrial
My nephew and his wife moved to ND and were given a wide window of delivery time (Aug 29 to Sept 6). They were contacted and told thier belongings would not be delivered any time soon due to not having a truck or driver for that route. WTH didn't they mention that originally ?????!Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse