Allied Van Lines
- Mon - Fri 7:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sat 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, Sun 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- General Info:
- With everything you have to think about during your upcoming relocation, you shouldn't have to worry about the actual move itself. You'll be glad to know that Allied not only has the largest moving network in the world, we also have more than 75 years experience that make us exceptionally qualified to help you get through your move smoothly.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (855) 889-6257
- Household Movers
- Corporate Relocation
- International Moving
- Residential Moving
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- The Allied Advantage
- Moving Coverage
- Quality Service
- Real Estate & Mortgage
- Cross Country Moving
- Interstate Moving
- State to State Moving Companies
- National Moving Companies
- Transporting Cars & Boats
- Third Party Services - such as appliance connect/disconnect, pool or hot tub disassembly/assembly and cleaning services can be arranged for you.
- Allied Van Lines, Allied Van Lines Authorized Allied Agents, Allied Van Lines, Inc., Allied Van Lines, Allied Moving & Storage, SIRVA
- Payment method:
- amex, check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
- Price Range:
- Go online for a Ballpark Estimate. Call to speak to a Local Allied Agent!
- English, Spanish
- AMSA, ProMover, BBB, American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA), Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), ProMover
Allied Van Lines, a SIRVA Company
Allied Van Lines, Inc.
- Movers & Full Service Storage, Movers, Moving Services-Labor & Materials
It's well done gets the info I need they appear to have a lot of experienced. They Procter every thing I had, and was prompt and on time. A little expensive but fair enough. Friends had told me about them and said it was probable the company to go with. I was a little reluctant at first but they set my mind at ease. I highly recommend the company, I don't know about other company's that do what they do so I can only recommend d these people.