My husband & I were traveling from San Diego up to Reno, NV and our 5th wheel started having problems as we drove through Sac. We called around to a few diff places for a price quote & on the phone, Allied was the most helpful & actually ended up being one of the only two places that had the part we needed. Allied offered a lower price so we took our 5th wheel there for the repair. We were in a hurry to g... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Allied Trailer SupplyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- All we do is RV and Trailer Parts...and Service! Any age. Any size. Any style. We Strive To Beat Anyone's Advertised Price. Check your dealers. Check the web. Then come to us for the lowest price & best customer service! Don't want to visit our store? Let us ship it to you! We deliver to customers every day. Tell us what you're hunting for and we'll shoot you a price right away. Family owned & operated, Allied has been in business since 1972.
- RV Parts, Trailer Parts & Accessories, RV Accessories, Classic & Out of Stock Parts, RV Refrigeration Units, Plumbing Equipment, AC Units...And much more! Find all the parts & equipment you need! In addition Allied's service dept is ready & able to help you with: Tow Packages, Solar Systems, Hitches, Awnings, Generators, AC Units, RV Refrigeration, General Maintenance...and more!
- INTERSTATE BATTERIES
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, debit, discover, visa
- (Service Center is one block from the store.)
- South Hagginwood, North Sacramento
- Trailer Equipment & Parts, Auto Repair & Service, Transport Trailers, Trailers-Repair & Service, Trailer Hitches
Troubleshot a problem and called them this morning to check availability on a circuit board for my frig. Once the counter guy was finished giving me the third degree confirming the original part number I gave him, he said ""ya, we have plenty in stock"". Rushed 20 miles during lunch to pick it up. Got there, and the other counter guys, holding the last one in his hand, says I I've sold this last one, but I'll spe... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I took my trailer here after 2 tries at camping world. I had a leak they could not find. I was VERY clear that it was imperative that the leak be fixed since I would be living in my trailer for a while. They still didn't find and fix the leak. They didnt' fix my awning right either. I had to move out of my trailer to get it reparied the thrid time. Allied was fabulous. He found the molding had seperated fro... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
i have found the rv mecca of the central california valley. one step inside the store will produce a large grin due to the fact that everything you seen in the rv catalogues is right there in front of you. the knowledge of the store personel is immense. i was able to find even the most obscure parts without paying for shipping over the internet, and the prices were at or below internet rates. Ron , Dough , Dan , all ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I'm so surprised by the review on Allied Trailer Supply Service Department on 10/1/07 being ""horrible"". Maybe there is some confusion. I'm a long time customer of Allied's parts and service network. My friends and family have been so happy with all of the services regarding the parts store and repair shop. We have experienced nothing but excellent service from Ron in the parts store and Dan in the service center fo... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
We had our 5th wheel repaired by Allied in May of 2006...need to bring it back in for a problem with the fiberglass..Called in May, too busy, bring it in later...called again in August, again, too busy, can't get to it for 2 months..finally got a confirmation repair date..October 1st..took it in today, Dan not there, will call later...we left 5th wheel, as we had a confirmed appointment...Dan called, too busy, can't ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse