We paid a deposit to have movers come today. They wanted us to sign a contract before they stayed working saying it took 5 hours to move us. So Beth said that doesn't sound right, let me call your company first. Then The Mexican bald guy said ok bye. Beth said you're leaving? He said yep. Then Beth called the company, All My Son's moving, and had to argue with them. They claim they'll send another crew. I'm not signi... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
All My Sons Moving & StorageAdd to mybook
- General Info:
All My Sons Moving & Storage is a full service Moving and Storage company with over four generations of moving experience. We have been a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2002. Compare our BBB record it's why we are your favorite local or intrastate moving company. Let Our Family Move Yours.
- Free Quotes!
- Fair and honest pricing!
- We work hard to earn your trust
- Committed to our customers' satisfaction
- Storage available
- Full line of moving boxes and supplies
- Packing and unpacking services available
- Placing and setting up in your new home
- We take the time to fully understand your moving needs
- Highly trained and professional movers
- Focused on making your moving experience as pleasant and hassle free as possible.
- Your valuables are treated with care and home with respectWe have quality trained professional movers that can move you across the country or down the street. We also offer relocation services for large corporate relocations and smaller office relocations. All My Sons takes pride in providing you with quality moving services at fair and honest pricing. We not only provide you with our experienced movers, but we also offer storage, moving boxes, moving supplies, packing services, unpacking services, and placing and setting up in your new home.
- Quality Service At Sensible Rates
- Professional Piano Movers, Moving & Storage
- Modern Moving With Old Fashioned Care
- Long Distance & Local Moving Experts
- Guaranteed Price & ServiceMoving Services » Local Moving » Long Distance Moving » Corporate Relocation » Office Move » Auto Transport » Storage Space Rental Moving Resources » Moving Supplies » Packing Guide » Moving Checklist » Mortgage Insurance » Moving Insurance
- All My Sons, All My Sons Moving & Storage
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA)
Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Southwest Movers Association
- Movers, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Movers & Full Service Storage, Storage Household & Commercial, Movers-Commercial & Industrial
horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They didn't finish the move?!?! After so many hours and unfinished, still have things at the old house, they said they were out of hours! REally? They never came to look at her house beforehand to see how much furniture there was to move. Now some of her belongings are at someone elses house. They offered to come back in 2 days to finish... really???Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Ditto all the reviews here. They are horrible. They show up late, have wrong size truck for the move, do not have enough of the correct size boxes needed to pack , I could go on and on. Then after all the lateness (over two days) many items small and large are broken and they don't care. You MUSTn by the extra insurance if you ever want to get anything for the breakage. Would never recommend this mover to anyone!! H... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
FOURTEEN YEARS LATER, I can't believe these thugs are still in business. I used them to move in 1998 and at the time the owner was one of the movers. First of all he gave me a quote over the phone. Never came out to actually look at what he was moving. When he arrived he had a bad attitude from the start, complained the entire time He started out telling me he had another customer after me so he didn't have much... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY! ALL of my big pieces are RUININED! They moved my stuff in June from VA to Nashville & it's now October & they are refusing to pay for HALF of the repairs needed to fix my furniture. They also quoted me 3K to move & the final total was 4.5K. I explained every piece I needed to move & they could not explain the extra 1.5K jump in price. I also believe they DO NOT do background checks on ... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse