FOURTEEN YEARS LATER, I can't believe these thugs are still in business. I used them to move in 1998 and at the time the owner was one of the movers. First of all he gave me a quote over the phone. Never came out to actually look at what he was moving. When he arrived he had a bad attitude from the start, complained the entire time He started out telling me he had another customer after me so he didn't have much... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
All My Sons Moving & StorageAdd to mybook
- General Info:
All My Sons Moving & Storage is a full service Moving and Storage company with over four generations of moving experience. We have been a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2002. Compare our BBB record it's why we are your favorite local or intrastate moving company. Let Our Family Move Yours.
- Free Quotes!
- Fair and honest pricing!
- We work hard to earn your trust
- Committed to our customers' satisfaction
- Storage available
- Full line of moving boxes and supplies
- Packing and unpacking services available
- Placing and setting up in your new home
- We take the time to fully understand your moving needs
- Highly trained and professional movers
- Focused on making your moving experience as pleasant and hassle free as possible.
- Your valuables are treated with care and home with respectWe have quality trained professional movers that can move you across the country or down the street. We also offer relocation services for large corporate relocations and smaller office relocations. All My Sons takes pride in providing you with quality moving services at fair and honest pricing. We not only provide you with our experienced movers, but we also offer storage, moving boxes, moving supplies, packing services, unpacking services, and placing and setting up in your new home.
- Quality Service At Sensible Rates
- Professional Piano Movers, Moving & Storage
- Modern Moving With Old Fashioned Care
- Long Distance & Local Moving Experts
- Guaranteed Price & ServiceMoving Services » Local Moving » Long Distance Moving » Corporate Relocation » Office Move » Auto Transport » Storage Space Rental Moving Resources » Moving Supplies » Packing Guide » Moving Checklist » Mortgage Insurance » Moving Insurance
- All My Sons, All My Sons Moving & Storage
American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA)
Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Southwest Movers Association
- Movers, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Movers & Full Service Storage, Storage Household & Commercial, Movers-Commercial & Industrial
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY! ALL of my big pieces are RUININED! They moved my stuff in June from VA to Nashville & it's now October & they are refusing to pay for HALF of the repairs needed to fix my furniture. They also quoted me 3K to move & the final total was 4.5K. I explained every piece I needed to move & they could not explain the extra 1.5K jump in price. I also believe they DO NOT do background checks on ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse
Whatever you do, DO NOT USE ALL MY SONS! While setting up my move was very easy and the manager on the phone said his team would treat me like family; the entire process was a NIGHTMARE! On the day of the move, the movers were 10 hours late! After promises to call me back with details throughout the day were made, I had to call the office constantly to get updated. Once the movers got to my place, there were three ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
This is the most terrible moving experience I ever had. We moved from 2 bedroom condo to 4 bedroom house. I packed everything before they come. They quoted me 4 hours job and it turn in to 15 hours. one of the mover smoking too. The job started at 9:45 AM (suppose be there at 9:00) and they did not finish until 1:30 AM. We called the manager John and he has a horrible attitude and said it was our fault did not count ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Worst moving company ever. We hired a 3 man crew to move a 1650 square foot house. Almost all of our items were packed into boxes and in our garage, with the exception of dressers, mattresses (we had already broken down the beds), washer, dryer and kitchen table and chairs (no living room set). When the crew arrived the "boss" (I think his name was Wade) came to me in the garage and asked what was to be moved. I g... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
The least professional company I ever hired. In my move they damaged every framed item they transported. Tried to blame me for their horrible packing until one of the crew recognized the box they had put the most fragile items in as one they had already deemed unusable from their truck so there was no way I could have packed the items. In addition to breaking EVERY frame they destroyed a valuable and irreplaceable co... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
The worst company ever, my first experience was awful, spoke with Scott before setting up the move, and he gave this great pitch so I decided to try them. I wish I never had, I was quoted one price by Scott, but the ast. mgr. Eric charged me different. then eric was rude hung up in my face after I complained about them getting my fridge stuck in the doorway. they tried to run the clock to make more money. I wilk ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse