- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
Are you seriously and earnestly considering placing dental implants in your practice? All you need to successfully place implants: didactic knowledge, hands-on training and surgical experience.
Our goal is to put these skills in your hands so you can effectively treat your patients with the best techniques dentistry has to offer. You will receive a solid foundation in dental implant placement and restoration which will launch you into the world of successful implant surgery. Proven, time-tested University-based treatment approach. Excellent, practical, approachable highly-trained faculty. This course is what you need if you are seriously considering dental implants.
Change the life of your patients. Change the life of your practice.
Serving Dentists in all 50 states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
CLINICAL EXCELLENCE - REAL PATIENTS - REAL EDUCATION. Others courses teach skills on Cadavers and Animal Jaws. Will you see either in your practice? Our courses teach implant dentistry on LIVE Patients like you will see in your Practice. You decide where your time and money should be spent. - You also will be fully Insured and Licensed during the Surgeries. There is not any other Dental Implant course in the country that can offer you what we can. WE ONLY DO SURGERIES ON LIVE PATIENTS - NO CADAVERS, NO MODELS, NO ANIMAL JAWS, ONLY LIVE PATIENT PROVIDED SURGERIES ADVANCED DENTAL IMPLANT RESIDENCY PROGRAMS and an In - Office Surgical Session.
Dental School - Dental Implant Training - A Live Patient is Provided
Instructional Session 1
- Treatment Planning
- Surgical Technique
- Hands-on Lab: Implant Placement
- Hands-on Lab: Suturing Techniques
- CT Scans and Diagnostic Data
- Surgical Guides
- Medical Assessment of Patients
- Complications from Implant Surgery
- Overview of Sinus Grafting
- Foundational Bone Grafting
- Socket Grafting
- Bone Width Grafting
Instructional Session 2
- Implants in the Esthetic Zone
- Restoring the Single Tooth Implant for Fun and Profit
- Treatment Planning the Complex Patient
- Immediate Implant Placement
- Overdentures: Treating the Edentulous Patient
- Managing the Edentulous Maxilla
Dental Implant Training on a Provided Live Patient
- Serving Dentists throughout the United States
- Dental Schools