If you enjoy being talked down to, degraded by someone who is only a few years out of high school and outright lied to, Aerotek in Robinson/Pittsburgh is where you want to go looking for a job. I should add the harassing phone calls when you call them out on their lies and false advertising. The manager and assistant manager alternate calling your phone all day, speaking to you as if they are well above you. Some peo... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Aerotek Staffing AgencyAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing As a leading staffing agency, Aerotek continually delivers the highest level of service to the employees we put to work and to the companies that we staff. Bringing Aerotek to the forefront of the staffing industry is our ability to provide technical, professional and industrial staffing services to support nearly every industry. Our approach to staffing is to understand each company's unique workforce needs to create the perfect match between a candidate and an employer. Our Recruiters and Account Managers serve as your personal resource to evaluate your current situation and develop an employment or staffing solution that works for you. What has made Aerotek a top staffing firm is the high level of customer service we provide. At Aerotek we establish a relationship that doesn't end when a candidate has been placed in a position. Our partnership extends to monitoring our performance to ensure complete satisfaction from the candidate and the hiring company. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., the largest staffing company in the U.S. Aerotek was founded in 1983 and today operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and employs 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
- Staffing Services: Companies in a variety of industries rely on Aerotek to provide quality staffing services to fill one position or a team of people. Our ability to locate potential employees and our expertise in screening and preparing each candidate will ensure our employee is a perfect fit. Aerotek's Perfect Fit® Program is the process we use to understand your needs and deliver the right employee, every time. We evaluate a company's current hiring process and identify areas where we can reduce costs by implementing a staffing program. In addition, our recruiters are trained to fulfill all types and levels of positions and are experts in the terminology, nuances and regulations of your specific industry. Employment Services: Job seekers choose Aerotek because we go beyond the initial steps of recruiting to prepare each job seeker for success. Our regular follow-up and personal contact with our employees keep them satisfied in their position and coming back to Aerotek for their future employment needs. We offer contract, contract-to-hire or permanent positions to address short term employment needs or to become a permanent employee. From interview to placement we prepare a candidate at each step of the hiring process and provide important details about the position and describe the work environment and culture. By analyzing your attributes such as skill level, professional experience and personality, we ensure a higher level of satisfaction with position assignments.
- Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., the largest staffing company in the U.S. Allegis Group is comprised of a group of specialty service companies including: Aerotek, TEKsystems®, MarketSource®, Stephen James AssociatesSM, Major, Lindsey & Africa LLC and Allegis Group Services®, each providing unique staffing and workforce solutions. Over the past three decades, Allegis Group has evolved into the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. and fourth largest staffing company worldwide according to Staffing Industry Analysts
- American Staffing Association
- Temporary Employment Agencies, Employment Opportunities, Employment Agencies, Employment Contractors, Employment Consultants
I am so relieved to see I'm not the only one who had a bad experience with Aerotek! For me, it was a phone call from one of their recruiters. He pressured me to say if I'd be happy with the salary the job was offering, and I hesitated, not wanting to discuss salary before even being interviewed in person and because the quoted salary was a lot lower than one would expect for a "technology" job. So, the guy got very u... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
flesh peddlers. worked for them at a large company. companies like this should not exist similar to a pawn shop. only being paid a third of what your worth compared to what your transitioned permanent counterparts receive. your told that you will transition permanent with the company, until then your expected to perform at the permanent employees expectations considerably higher pay scale while receiving only a thir... view moreLike this review?Yes  (3)|Flag Abuse
I have seen Aerotek's name in San Diego for about 7 years. I had applied to so many jobs with them that I began to doubt they really existed. A couple of years ago I applied to one of their job postings. I got an interview but never heard back from them. A co-worker also interviewed with them the same day and he never heard back from them either. These people are out and out worthless flakes.Like this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
i was employed with aerotek here in san antonio for about a year. luckily the company i was working for hired me as a full time employee because these people at aerotek are lousy at their jobs. i was set up with direct deposit to avoid any hassles and despite that there were numerous times i was not paid on time, which was havoc on my account since i had multiple bill payments taken directly from my account. when i c... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I went to Aerotek because the company tthat I work as a temp at is fairly large and they do all thier hiring for certain positions from companies like this one. I sent my resume, had an interview and had even done alot of foot work ahead of time for them. The Supervisor wanted me for this position, I gave them his number and the best time to calll. They never called at that time. After TWO MONTHS of constant work... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
I posted my resume on Monster.com and 10 minutes later someone called from Areotek. I set up a interview 3 days later and a week later I'm going for a follow up interview with the boss's at a electrical contractor. They so far worked in my favor. I think they did a great job for me.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Hi Nolie23. I just filled out an application on line for customer service & call center job. I did that this morning and a couple of hours later I received a call from someone working at the Cincinnati, Ohio office. I was kind of excited by that. But after reading all these negative reviews, I'm not sure if I really want to get an interview with them. For some reason my resume did not go through at first and... view moreLike this review?Yes  (2)|Flag Abuse