I was in need of a decent job and Alejandro Soto in the Charlotte office helped me.I worked 6 months for a major grading company through them.after 6 months I was hired full time with the company with good pay and great benefits.I give them and Alejandro a 10
- General Info:
- A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing As a leading staffing agency, Aerotek continually delivers the highest level of service to the employees we put to work and to the companies that we staff. Bringing Aerotek to the forefront of the staffing industry is our ability to provide technical, professional and industrial staffing services to support nearly every industry. Our approach to staffing is to understand each company's unique workforce needs to create the perfect match between a candidate and an employer. Our Recruiters and Account Managers serve as your personal resource to evaluate your current situation and develop an employment or staffing solution that works for you. What has made Aerotek a top staffing firm is the high level of customer service we provide. At Aerotek we establish a relationship that doesn't end when a candidate has been placed in a position. Our partnership extends to monitoring our performance to ensure complete satisfaction from the candidate and the hiring company. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., the largest staffing company in the U.S. Aerotek was founded in 1983 and today operates an international network of more than 200 non-franchised offices and employs 2,000 recruiters to identify, screen and select top talent.
- Staffing Services: Companies in a variety of industries rely on Aerotek to provide quality staffing services to fill one position or a team of people. Our ability to locate potential employees and our expertise in screening and preparing each candidate will ensure our employee is a perfect fit. Aerotek's Perfect Fit® Program is the process we use to understand your needs and deliver the right employee, every time. We evaluate a company's current hiring process and identify areas where we can reduce costs by implementing a staffing program. In addition, our recruiters are trained to fulfill all types and levels of positions and are experts in the terminology, nuances and regulations of your specific industry. Employment Services: Job seekers choose Aerotek because we go beyond the initial steps of recruiting to prepare each job seeker for success. Our regular follow-up and personal contact with our employees keep them satisfied in their position and coming back to Aerotek for their future employment needs. We offer contract, contract-to-hire or permanent positions to address short term employment needs or to become a permanent employee. From interview to placement we prepare a candidate at each step of the hiring process and provide important details about the position and describe the work environment and culture. By analyzing your attributes such as skill level, professional experience and personality, we ensure a higher level of satisfaction with position assignments.
- Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., the largest staffing company in the U.S. Allegis Group is comprised of a group of specialty service companies including: Aerotek, TEKsystems®, MarketSource®, Stephen James AssociatesSM, Major, Lindsey & Africa LLC and Allegis Group Services®, each providing unique staffing and workforce solutions. Over the past three decades, Allegis Group has evolved into the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. and fourth largest staffing company worldwide according to Staffing Industry Analysts
- American Staffing Association
Aerotek Staffing Agency
- Employment Agencies, Temporary Employment Agencies, Employment Opportunities
Pure garbage! They are the most disrespectful people I have ever worked with. They don't actually care about you or your strengths, they just want to shuffle you into anywhere and I have never encountered such hostile and insensitive attitudes in all my life. They insisted I take a job that I objected to that I knew would be a terrible fit, but they had to throw a wave of people at this company and needed heads. After it didn't work out, they still would call and offer interviews b...view moreut proceed to retract any future job offers you receive - they just waste your time and get your hopes up for nothing!! It's not just me either. Save yourself the heartache and visit any other temp agency.view less
I submitted my application one morning and a few hours later, I received a phone call to schedule an interview for the position that I applied to. During the phone call, they told me to dress professional and to be there for a specific time. I wore some nice black slacks, a button down polo, and some black dress shoes. During my interview, the HR woman told me that I would not be a good candidate because it was a dirty job. I went on to tell her how I have worked on oil rigs and railro...view moreads. She mentioned other job openings on the telephone but during the interview, she was eager to let me know that I was too clean for the mechanic job, and apparently, she forgot about all of the other job postings. She also told me that since I had majored in music on an online program, that I would also be unfit for the mechanic position. I just feel like I was totally stereotyped! After my experience and reading other reviews, I see that I made a mistake trying to find a job through them.view less