Our story: My family of 5 became 6 with an addition of a Doberman puppy. We moved to a shared space with another family and quickly realized we needed puppy training. Neither my husband or I have experience with training a puppy of the breed and we were not succeeding on our own. The puppy schools offered in pet stores or other outside sources were expensive and seemed too basic and not specialized for what we felt o... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Achilles K9Add to mybook
More Wag, Less Bark
- General Info:
- Welcome: Achilles K9 is a family run and operated business specializing in dog training. Offering puppy training, basic obedience, advance training, tracking and protection work. Currently Enlisted In the United States Navy as a Master at Arms A DVG Member Working Two Dogs in IPO/Shutzhund We are here for you and your pet. We give you the tools to effectively communicate with your dog using primarily positive methods (marker training) layered with corrections for effective results that makes training fun. After learning how to communicate with your dog we can add behaviors we want and eliminate the behaviors we don't want (barking, jumping, pulling on the lease etc.
- Sometimes being mans best friend is a ruff gig. Training and caring for humans is an arduous but rewarding process. So its only fair to give our dogs what they deserve. Training builds and strengthens the bond between you and your pet while establishing a pack structure within the household. Everyone wants a well behaved reliable canine while out in public, walking on a loose leash ignoring everything but you and the key is TRAINING-TRAINING-TRAINING. It is never too early to start and certainly never too late to start. For every mistake made it takes 3000 times of doing it correct to fix that one mistake. Let us give you the tools to do it right the first time every time. There are four stages of training: Learning - This is where we will introduce the behaviors we want by luring with treats and praise. Reinforcement - Now your dog knows what we want and you will mark and reward or withdraw treats and praise. Proofing - Here we add distractions and take what we learned to "real life" situations. Maintenance - Continue to sharpen your skills because if you don't use it they will lose it.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, diners club, discover, master card, visa
- Located in Pearl City, HI. Our services will come to you!!!
- A DVG and USCA member.
- Dog Training, Pet Grooming, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Pet Stores, Pet Training, Mobile Pet Grooming