Our story: My family of 5 became 6 with an addition of a Doberman puppy. We moved to a shared space with another family and quickly realized we needed puppy training. Neither my husband or I have experience with training a puppy of the breed and we were not succeeding on our own. The puppy schools offered in pet stores or other outside sources were expensive and seemed too basic and not specialized for what we felt our puppy needed. After some research we found Achilles k9!
Training: We were scheduled to have our first meeting Saturday but when a situation arised Steve (our awesome trainer) agreed to come to our house at 6am the next morning. It didn't take long to see that the training is exactly what we were looking for. Our puppies behavior improved that day!
* The training is one on one, so you and your dog have undivided attention and help getting all the commands, corrections, and rewards down properly.
* Steve will meet you at your house or a place of your choosing.
* He is available for questions and support
* The price is more than reasonable
* He offers more advanced training.
Cons: In my opinion there are none.
If you want to learn to extract the best from your dog and see value in quality, Steve with Achilles k9 is the one for you. Just be ready to do your homework!