Accurate STD Testing - Confidential TestingAdd to mybook
- General Info:
Accurate STD Testing offers confidential HIV and STD testing. We have multiple panels to choose from to fit your testing needs. Our services include:
- HIV 1/2 Antibody Testing
- Early Detection HIV Testing
- Herpes IgG Type 1 & 2 Antibody Testing
- Herpes IgM Type 1 & 2 Early Detection Testing
- Hepatitis B/C
We also can provide treatment for bacterial infections such as Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Trichomoniasis which can be called into any local pharmacy of your choice.
Call today to schedule your appointment!
- STD Testing HIV Testing STD Treatment Health Counseling
- FDA Approved Lab Testing
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit
- 4,000+ Local andPrivate Laboratories, Nationwide.
- Confidential Testing, Same Day Appointments, Results in 2-3 Business Days, Free Consultations, Treatment Options & Medication Prescribed
Better Business Beureau
- Verified Authorize.Net Merchant TRUSTe Certified Privacy
- Medical Clinics, Clinics, AIDS Information & Services, Testing Labs, STD Testing Centers, Clinical Labs, Testing Centers & Services
I had received a positive result, but the counselors assured me it was going to be okay. I decided to get the treatment, and after 24 hours I was picking up my prescription in the pharmacy a block away from my house. It was a relief being able to get tested, and start my treatment in under 4 days.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I work 2 jobs and don’t have much free time. I ordered my test online in the middle of the night, and the next morning I was able to get tested. It was so easy to do, and I called to get my results which did not take long at all. Highly recommended.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
I had called Accurate STD testing and was just looking for information. They were very helpful with informing me about everything I wanted to know and then some. They actually never tried to sell me anything, and that was the end of the conversation. I called around a few more places, and ended up calling Accurate testing back because I felt more comfortable talking with the counselor that had originally helped me... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse