ACC MedlinkAdd to mybook
"Proven leader in long distance medical transportation"
- General Info:
- ACC Medlink has fast become the leader in long distance medical transportation services. Our services always include our personal touch, as we like to care for each patient as if they were our own family. ACC Medlink offers medical transport services in Every City, Every State & Every Country Worldwide, with corporate offices located throughout the United States that include Port Charlotte, West Palm Beach and Orlando, FL, New York City, NY, Michigan, North Carolina and Arizona. ACC Medlink is accredited, licensed and insured so you can rest assured that you are with the leader in long distance medical transportation services. We are revolutionizing the medical transport industry by utilizing some of the most cost effective vehicles that are specially configured as mobile intensive care units.For families and individuals who are unable to travel by ground, Air Critical Care provides our Air Ambulance Service.
- Long Distance Ambulance Committed to Excellence Competitive Pricing No Hidden Costs Licensed Advanced Life Support Specialists in Critical Care International & Domestic Bedside-to-Bedside Care 24 hr. On-Demand Service Rapid Response
- ACC Medlink, Air Critical Care, Medical transportation, Mercedes
- Payment method:
- check, debit, cash, amex, discover, diners club, visa, jcb, company card, mastercard
- We service all medical facilities and will come to your home. We are a bedside to bedside service.
- Expert Medical Staff Bedside-to-Bedside 24/7 Service Personal Care & Hygiene Largest Beds in the Industry Family & Passengers Welcome On-Board Wi-Fi HD-TV & DVD On-Board Restroom Facility Oxygen Equipped VehiclesPets Welcome BBB Accredited DOT Approved Vehicles Zero Emission Vehicles
- English, French, Spanish
- CMSA ACMA NACM
Air Critical Care
ACC Air Critical Care
ACC Medlink Long Distance Medical Transportation
- Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Air Ambulance Service, Ambulance Services, Transportation Providers, Transportation Services, Ambulances & Hearses