I am so thrilled that we found About the Day for our wedding photography. We couldn't believe how amazing our photos looked, and we were amazed at all the detail and beauty that Stephen and Sonia captured at our wedding. They anticipated so much beforehand that we hand not considered, and were so helpful and courteous with suggestions that really mattered, that I cannot imagine how we could have made it without them!... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
About The DayAdd to mybook
- Open 7 Days, Open Holidays
- General Info:
- Whether it is our award winning photography, our cinematic videography, or the combination of both, we take great pride in doing our best and always striving to better ourselves, our services, and our products.Our Applied Approach:About The Day's theory in regard to both photography and videography is based on a journalistic approach to our content, while striving to remain cinematic in style, composition, and texture.It's our goal to capture your day in a realistic and authentic way while still blending the beauty and visual grace that both photography and videography can uniquely convey. That is what sets us apart; an accomplished and trained sense of balance in the filming, photographing, and end production.For almost 9 years now, we [Stephen & Sonia] have been collaborating on photography and videography; working weddings all over North America, Mexico, Australia, and Europe.Destination Package Deals:Our passion is weddings and travel, so we're always excited to cover weddings in places we've never been, so let us know where you're going, and if someplace new, we might offer you a deal you couldn't possibly turn down!
- * Boudoir Photography* Combined Wedding Photo & Video Packages* Digital Image Restoration & Retouching* Documentary Films* DVD Cover Artwork* Helpful, Friendly Service Directly From Stephen or Sonia* Lots of Examples of Our Work on Our Web Site* Photo Montages for Any Event* Portrait Photography* Specializing In Multiple Location and Destination Weddings* Web Hosting and Development* Wedding Photography Packages* Wedding Videography PackagesAll the Details:Please visit our web site for more detailed descriptions of all our products & services. There are tons of information, samples, packages & prices, testimonials, FAQ's, and more, or feel free to call and talk with one of us directly.
- Payment method:
- check, paypal, cash, all major credit cards
- Photography & Videography, Wedding Photography & Videography
Louis was amazing!!! He made our special day extra special! my husband is from Mexico and to accommodate both our cultures he made our ceremony in both English and Spanish. He was very passionate and all of our guest complemented us on how well he did. Not only did he take care of us during the wedding but before and after! We highly recommend him!! :)Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I was truly impressed with the time and care Stephen and Sonia took with taking the photographs. The pictures are breathtaking and professional, yet they were both very laid back and friendly and answered all of my questions via phone and e-mail. Take a look at their work-it speaks for itself! I would also recommend booking them ASAP-they are very popular (and you can see why) and you don't want to lose out on the... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Oh my goodness.. What BEAUTIFUL photographers! I can't tell you how much they impressed me with how artistic they are! They captured my wedding so gracefully! They got the best shots of our bridal party dance! (I got it choreographed by a great little studio in Mesa! I'll post a link!) We looked so great in every photo! I know I hate when I look gross in pictures... But they didn't give me a SINGLE bad photo! Thank y... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
Wow guys... You were soooo awesome! I must admit that at first I was a bit concerned when I found you online. You seemed almost too good to be true... but you convinced me with your amazing photography and wondrous reviews from all over the world. In the end, you won me over and I'm counting my blessings for hiring you! My family and friends were shocked when I told them you were from across the country and came all ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I love to give compliments to businesses who deserve it but I feel I cannot give enough compliments to About The Day! If you want brilliant, artistic photos that you cannot even image yet then be quick to book About The Day! We reviewed many photographers who had no business taking pictures let alone calling themselves professionals. We came upon About The Day and the photographs spoke for themselves. It was obvious... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
About the Day is more than just your average photography business. They take pride in their work and it shines through their photos. I am so thankful to have found them for my wedding because of their quality of work, beauty of pictures, and the overall customer service. What two amazing people and photographers to share my day with! Thank you SO much About the Day!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Yes! Yes! Yes! Stephen and Sonia really did an amazing job on my wedding pictures! They are very professional and work great as a husband/wife team. You cannot get a better price for the package they provide you. I have recommended them to friends that are getting married and will continue to recommend them. I will definitely be using them in the future for family photos! Thanks again! Josie and JohnWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse