AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We are the experts in transmission repair and complete car care - clutches, brakes, factory scheduled maintenance, electrical, check engine lights, radiators, overheating problems, a/c and more.
- Transmission Shop, Auto Repair Shop, Brake Shop, Oil Change Service, Auto Service
- Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Toyota, Odyssey, Civic, Explorer, F150, Blazer, Town & Country, Suburban
- Payment method:
- cash, amex, discover, visa, master card, check, financing available
- Auto Transmission, Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Auto Oil & Lube, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Clutches, Automotive Tune Up Service, Truck Service & Repair, Transmissions-Other
They have always done a great job on my vehicle. I don't ever feel like I'm being over charged and they finish my vehicle in the amount of time that they say it will be completed. I will continue to use this place.
We were very pleased with the cost and detail that AAMCO took to repair our van. They were very courteous and pleasant to work with. We will definitely go back.
Very patient and kind. The front desk staff is very patient, kind and most importantly knowledgeable and informative. They were fair and open with their recommendations.
This place sucks. I dropped my vehicle off at 8am for oil change and and two other issues I was having my car. I was told I would receive a phone call letting me know what the issues were, needless to say I had to call them around 2pm because of no phone call. They said they were working on it right at the moment and would look into it and give me a call back. I didn't get a call back so after I got off work at 5pm I went to get my vehicle. They couldn't tell me what was wrong with my car nor had they done the oil change or the vehicle point inspection. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. their incompetence and lack of response was a joke. If your reading this and you work for Aamco, I'm sorry but these guys are making you look bad.