AAA AUGER Plumbing Services
- General Info:
- It is our fanatical goal to send a clean, respectful, licensed and competent plumber in the timeliest manner. AAA AUGER Plumber Services ensures that all of our Service Technicians have properly fulfilled the requirements of the respective State in which they are providing service and remain in good standing. All licensed technicians are required to annually attend continuing education courses. The continuing education classes detail any changes in workmanship standards geared to improve the safety and welfare of our customers. All Services Employees undergo a thorough background screening process prior to their employment. Furthermore, AAA AUGER Plumbing Services employees are routinely drug screened to assure a drug-free operation. Because AAA AUGER Plumbing Services' Service Technicians must often perform services within a person’s home, our professional image policies are second to none. Our service technician training program extensively covers our expectations and procedures to ensure our customers receive quality service at a reasonable price with the utmost attention to detail. Service Writers work around the clock and eagerly await your call. Whether in need of service or perhaps just some friendly information, our Service Writers are trained to assist you. AAA AUGER Plumbing Services has been proudly serving customers in Texas since 1962.
- We are a full-service plumbing company. Our plumbing professionals are experts at repairing or replacing all types of leaks, toilets, faucets, water heaters, drain and sewer pipes, garbage disposals, fresh water pipes, re-circulating pumps and gas lines. • Back Water Valves • Backflow Prevention • Backflow Preventer Testing • Bath & Shower Valves • Bath Tubs • Boilers • Boring • Carbon Filtration • Circulating Pumps • Clean Outs • Commercial Service • Dish Washer Installations • Drain Cleaning • Expansion Tanks • Faucets • Fire Sprinkler Systems • Fog Testing • Free Home Plumbing Evaluation • Garbage Disposals • Gas Lines • Gas Tests • Grease Traps • Irrigation Line Repair • Leak Detection • Pipe Bursting • Lift Stations • Pressure Reducing Valves • Reduced Pressure Zone Valves (RPZ Valves) • Remodels • Reroutes • Reverse Osmosis Systems • Sewer Clean Outs • Sewer Problems • Sewer Leak Testing • Slab Leak Repair • Slab Leak Testing • Shower Pans • Shut-off Valves • Sinks • Sump Pumps • Supply Lines • T & P Valves • Toilet Bowl Stoppages • Toilets • Tunneling • Urinals • Video Inspection • Water Lines • Water Heaters • Water Safety • Water Softeners • Winterizing
- Water Heater / Boiler Manufacturers • AO Smith • Bosch • Bradford White • LAARS • Lochinvar • Noritz • Raypak • Rheem • Rinnai • Ruud • State Industries • Takagi Plumbing Supply Manufacturers • American Standard • Bemis • Brasscraft • Charlotte Pipe & Foundry • Crane • Delta • Eljer • Elkay • Fernco • Fluidmaster • Gastite • Gerber • Grohe • Grundfos • Insinkerator • Kohler • Korky • Little Giant Pump Company • Maxitrol • Moen • Nibco • Oatey • Pasco • Price Pfister • Rector Seal • Rehau • Silver-Line Plastics Corporation • Sloan Valve Company • T & S Brass • Toto • TracPipe • TrapGuard (ProSet) • Uponor • Wags Valve • Wardflex • Watts • Woodford Manufacturing • Zurn Suppliers • All-Tex Supply • Apex Supply • Arlington Pipe & Supply • Bloss • Barnett • Easter & Sons • Faucet Parts Store • Ferguson Enterprises • Grainger • H2O Supply • Hajoca Corporation • Locke Supply • Mark’s Plumbing Parts • Moore Supply • Morrison Supply • Northern Tool & Equipment • Sunbelt Rentals • Teters Faucet Parts • United Rentals Tool & Equipment Manufacturers • American Jetter • Black & Decker • Bosch • Case • Channel Lock • D.O. Smith • Dewalt • General • Gorlitz • Holt • John Deere • Komatsu • Kubota • Milwaukee • Pasco • Reed • Rothenberger • Ryobi • Spartan • Stihl • Turbo Torch • Wheeler Rex
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, discover, master card
- Far West Side
- • Alamo Executives Association • The International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials • Dallas Property Management Company • International Code Council • Rotary International • State Continuing Education • TDLR • Texas Railroad Commission • The Rotary Club of Dallas • Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners • Frost Bank
- Plumbers, Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Plumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants, Water Heaters
I called AAA Auger for a plumbing emergency and I was told they were on there way…..2 hours later they show up and quoted me one price but when I told them I got a cheaper quote at Last Call Plumbing they then tried to drop the price $100 but it still wasn’t cheap enough. My recommendation would be to contact Last Call Plumbing (210) 946-2255.
STOP!! If you are desperate or anxious to get your plumbing problem corrected, make time to shop around for reasonable pricing. They are right when they say "no charge to come to your location". They get you after they get there. My repair went from $255 to over $405 (with two discounts applied) for two hours of labor and maybe $25 worth of materials. Watch out for companies that have menu pricing! I wish I would have made time to shop around and get more informed on plumbing service pricing.
Joe 66 was extremely helpful, tidy, prompt, communicated well with the customer in clear precise details of what he was doing. We had an issue that seemed straight forward but Joe 66 checked all the items that might have been the issue and eliminated each one before tackling the one actual issue All this and no additional charges for checking the miscellaneous issues first. So we feel we received the most fair price late on a Sunday afternoon. There was no trip charge compared to most others who would come out on a Sunday their trip charge was around $80. Our bill was slightly over $100. We wouldn't have found any one to charge under $30 for the service that was rendered. I'm sure all the guys are good at AAA Auger but for me I will continue to ask for Joe 66.
Well, my free estimate was not free, nor a diagnosis, but an offer to charge me 120.00 + dollars to test the element to see if a new one was needed. If I opt out for this, I would graciously receive half of my money back.
I'm confused... was that the "free" estimate?
Oh, and I also received a written estimate for my tiny 900 sq foot duplex, 40 gal low boy water heater .......
(which by the way sells on line for about 300.00 dollars)
.......a whopping 1238.00 estimate for parts and labor. Whew guys....how can you live with yourself?
Guess what? I pass. Go poke someone else's eyes with your ridiculous price.
How many stars to you get from me???? How bout a big fat 0!