A-Total Fire Protection Co. LLCAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
We’ve been in the fire protection systems business, testing and maintaining buildings for 35 years. In all of our tests we follow the California State Fire Marshal’s guidelines and requirements for 5-year testing, quarterly inspections, and semi-annual and annual testing of all automatic fire sprinkler systems, wet and dry standpipe systems, fire pumps and pressure regulated valves.
Our service area extends from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe and from Salinas to Redding. We have service yards in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland and Sacramento.
We provide licensed, Title XIX and NFPA 25-compliant inspection and testing services for all fire protection systems as well as certification for the same. We also test and certify fire sprinkler pre-action systems and foam systems.
- Automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Jr. automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Class II wet standpipe systems
- Class I dry standpipe systems
- Class IV electric fire pumps
- Class IV diesel fire pumps
- Jockey fire pumps
- Class III wet combination systems
- Commercial and residential fire hydrants
- Fire Protection Service, Fireproofing, Fire Protection Equipment & Supplies, Sprinkler Supervisory Systems, Safety Consultants, Fire Protection Consultants, Sprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Automatic Fire Sprinklers-Residential, Commercial & Industrial, Industrial Consultants