Could not have done all the work without this company. They found all the places we needed to look at. Listened to all the information we gave them. Helped find the VA benefits for us. Movers, geriactric physician since MIL was on too many meds. If companies complain I would gladly have paid them myself. No one has ever worked so hard to help me find the right solution for my MIL.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Fri 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat - Sun 5:00 am - 5:30 pm
- More Info:
As the nation's largest senior care referral service, A Place for Mom provides assistance - at no cost - to thousands of families per year searching for senior care. With roughly 20,000 senior care communities around the United States within the A Place for Mom network, the personalized, expert assistance of over 200 localized senior care advisors helps families navigate one of the most difficult decisions a family may ever have to make.
Finding the right senior housing options can be a seemingly daunting task. Recognizing the difficulty of knowing where to start, A Place for Mom helps families save time and provides peace of mind by walking customers through the right options for their specific needs and budget.
Providing access to the more dependent types of care - Alzheimer's Care, Assisted Living and Nursing Homes - A Place for Mom offers an easy yet thorough solution for those in the most urgent of situations. The valuable services offered, however, do not end there - families can also contact A Place for Mom to schedule a tour of their nearest Residential Care Home, Retirement Community and more. With access to senior residences for almost all situations, A Place for Mom is the first line of defense for families in need of information and assistance.
Providing a free, invaluable service to families nationwide for over 10 years, A Place for Mom brings unparalleled peace of mind. Families receive:
(1) Support, when they need it most, from an advisor in their area who knows local communities firsthand
(2) Easy access to the right type of care for their specific situation
(3) Time saved knowing they are in the hands of a trained expert
As an industry leader since 2000 with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, A Place for Mom brings over a decade of expertise and research to the field and prides itself on being the voice of both the caregiver and senior communities.
Sharing a similar story with customers of A Place for Mom, respected journalist and experienced caregiver Joan Lunden acknowledges the challenges she faced when searching for a senior care community for her mother, and wishes, at the time, that she knew of the services A Place for Mom provides. In an effort to share her story, raise awareness and help guide Americans towards making informed decisions, she now serves as the official spokesperson for A Place for Mom.
- For over 10 years, A Place for Mom has provided unparalleled support in helping over 600,000 families find the best possible senior care options for their loved one, free of charge. Connecting those in need to a trained expert in the field who knows the communities in their area firsthand, A Place for Mom allows easy access to the right type of care for each family's specific situation. Customers receive invaluable peace of mind and time saved knowing they are in the hands of an experienced advisor, and with over 200 advisors around the country, caregivers and families can trust A Place for Mom to be a healing and supportive voice to turn to in their area.
- Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility, Eldercare-Home Health Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Home Health Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Alzheimer's Care & Services, Nursing & Convalescent Homes
Run as far as you can from them. I used them to get business for my assisted living home, they rarely if ever came out to our facility, they will recommend any home that will sign their agreement to pay 1 full month of rent as a finders fee to their company. I feel for the families who think the assisted livings have really been checked out first. Their sales reps are so aggressive. I did get a couple of placemen... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(2) No|Flag Abuse