Ouch! Dealing with these folks (same woman every time) was painful. I promise, I'm an easy, friendly guy. Very forgiving. No matter how much I smiled, or asked my simple question the sense I got (in person and on the phone) was that I was a bother, that I was an interruption. OK fine, I thought, I don't need courtesy I just need good work. That wasn't to be had either. In addition to a small cosmetic repair... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
1812 Paint & BodyAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- 1812 Paint & Body, in Florence, MA began as a small auto-body repair business specializing in collision, paint, and minor rust repair. We have since expanded into the area's premier family owned and operated automotive and truck repair facility, specializing in Auto Body and Mechanical Services. Our mechanical department caters not only to domestic vehicles, but all foreign cars as well. The technician that performs these services is ASE Certified in twenty phases of the automotive mechanical field. We also do local towing and Massachusetts Vehicle Check Inspections.
- Auto Body Repair, Painting, Mechanical Services, Towing, Massachusetts Vehicle Check Inspections, Appraisals, Estimates, Removal of junk cars, Struts, Emissions, Shocks, Engine Repair, Heating and Air Conditioning.
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, master card, visa
- ASE CERTIFICATION,FLORENCE CIVIC AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATION., ASE Certification,Florence Civic and Business Association.
- Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Towing, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Electric Service, Brake Repair, Auto Springs & Suspension, Auto Transmission, Auto Oil & Lube, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automotive Tune Up Service
Never go here; never buy anything from here, or have any work done here. I purchased a car from this place, through a man who works here. As I was buying it online, I asked to have a vehicle report made on the vehicle by a mechanic. I was sent a forged report that was made at this store by the seller himself, not by a third party. I later found out that the vehicle’s rear brake lines had been cut, and that half the b... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch