Love, love, love this place! You better wear your stretchy pants when you come here! Great service!
Book a Table
- General Info:
- Rodizio Grill is an authentic Brazilian Steakhouse called a Churrascaria (pronounced - Shoe-ha-skah-ria). The restaurant has no menu - The restaurant features unlimited Brazilian appetizers, a large gourmet salad area and endless slices of rotisserie grilled steaks, lamb, pork, chicken and fish. The grilled meats are carved table side by our Gauchos (Brazilian Cowboys). The restaurant also features a variety of Brazilian Cocktails including a flawless executed Caipirinha (Brazil’s National Drink). Refreshing non-alcoholic specialties like the Brazilian Limeade and a Bahia Breeze are also featured. Guarana the Brazilian's favorite soda is also available.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (615) 730-6358
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, amex, master card, visa
- Located on Historic Second Avenue in Downtown Nashville. The Rhea building was built in 1866. The restuarant embraces the natural beauty of soaring brick walls. The ambiance is warm and inviting with the local art and Brazilian art, rich yet rustic tables and chairs with an interesting coconut shell inlay. Splashes of color from the lighting give the space a subdued modern charm.
- Downtown Nashville
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Music City Concierege Association,Nashville Conventions and Visitors Bureau
Rodizio Grill The Brazilian Steakhouse
Rodizio Grill The Brazilian Steak House
- Restaurants, Brazilian Restaurants, Latin American Restaurants, Caterers
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Deli, South American, Brazilian, Latin American, Steakhouse
Parking: Garage, Street, Valet
Alcohol: Full Bar
Bike Parking: No
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
They enhanced the salad bar. It's delicious. Lots of speciality salads. Meat is great. You can eat as much as you like!
Rodizio Grill has great food. be sure you are hungry and enjoy eating different cuts of meat. very flavorful food.