Richland Animal Clinic
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- We are proud to serve the Nashville area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is owned by Dr. Brockman, who is a licensed, experienced Nashville veterinarian. We realize that every client and patient is not the same and we pride ourselves in taking an individual approach to each case. In addition to traditional medicine, Dr. Brockman practices alternative medicine such as acupuncture, muscle testing, laser treatment, and is very knowledgeable with herbal medications. We also offer pet Dental Care, Chiropractic Care For Pets, major and minor surgeries, simple annual exams and vaccines, emergency care, as well as non-medical services such as boarding and bathing. We have a full in house pharmacy, and carry many prescription foods to fit your pets needs. All of our doctors have immediate access to veterinary specialists and are happy to refer if need be. At Richland Animal Clinic, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
- Physical Exams, Acupuncture, Therapeutic Laser Therapy, Ultrasound, Chiropractic Treatment, Electrocardiogram (ECG), Allergy Testing, Vaccines, Vaccine Titers, Holistic Diagnostics, Medication and Treatment, Health Certificates, Digital Radiography (X-Rays), Pain management, Behavior Consultation, Patient Hospitalization, Laboratory Diagnostics, Internal and External Parasite Screen and Identification, Surgery-Elective, Surgery-Non-Elective, Dewclaw Removal, Dental Cleaning, Boarding, Bathing, Pediatric Care, Senior Care, Microchipping, Heartworm Treatment and Nutrition. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ If you are having a pet emergency please contact Richland Animal Clinic right away!! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ For after hours emergencies, please contact your nearest after hours clinic: *Nashville Pet Emergency Clinic 2000 12th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37204 (615) 383-2600 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ For after hours emergencies, please contact your nearest after hours clinic: *Rivergate Pet Emergency Clinic 910 Meadowlark Lane Goodlettsville, TN 37072 (615) 859-3779 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Emergency and Urgent Care At Richland Animal Clinic. We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such a snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency. We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments.
- comfortis, frontline, heartgard, revolution, trifexis, wellness
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa, discover, debit, check, cash
- Serving West Nashville and the West End Area
- Free Parking
Terry G. Brockman, DVM Heather R. Sims, DVM Katie L. Knox, DVM
- Pet Services, Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Kennels, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Veterinarians, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Veterinary Specialty Services
- Other Information:
Dr. Brockman was recommended by our regular veterinarian when we were considering acupuncture for our senior dog's arthritis and neuropathy. Although it did take some time before she came to the exam room, the care and compassion she showed toward our dog made up for it. She was very gentle when examining our dog. She explained everything she was doing and the reasons behind her recommendations. She was very thorough and thoughtful. Not only did she perform acupuncture, she also r...view moreecommended inexpensive supplements and peanut butter (for the iron) to help correct some of our dog's blood values. She seems to feel that educating pet owners is very important and sent home literature about her clinic and also a longer handout about veterinary acupuncture and encouraged us to call anytime we had any questions. Overall, this was a very positive experience for us and I highly recommend Dr. Brockman's acupuncture services.view less
I have been using Richland Animal Clinic for 12 years and can highly recommmend them. Dr. Brockman took great care of my dogs Azzie and Ivan until their sad passings this year and last year. I now entrust my two greyhounds, Annie Rose and Raven, to her and know that they're getting outstanding medical care.\r
Dr. Brockman ALWAYS calls me at the end of the work day to personally discuss the results of any lab work that was performed that day. And, unlike another animal clinc which w...view moreill remain unnamed (hint: I live in Sylvan Park), Richland doesn't make me feel like a walking ATM machine. They have never suggested un-needed lab work or tests.\r
Dr. brockman is a traditionally-trained vet but is very open-minded about non-traditional and holistic healing and supplements. Today, she prescribed Chinese herbs for Annie Rose who probably has some nascent arthritis.\r
No animal clinic is perfect but I've always been satisfied with the health care Dr. Brockman has provided my dogs.view less
I have taken my pets to Richland for over 3 years. I wanted a more holistic approach with my dogs. I saw Dr. Brockman. I switched vets after I realized how unprofessional she is. It was always difficult to get an appointment because she is never there. When one of my dogs became ill, she suggested bloodwork. She said she would call me with the results the following morning. I never heard from her. I called twice to get them. 3 days later, she had a tech call me with the results....view more I had already taken my pet to another vet, Dr. Ingram in Brentwood. He has been amazing and he is always available.view less
I have been a pet owner for over 50 years, and Terry Brockman is the most professional, most compassionate vet I have ever dealt with. She has cared for my dog and my cat, including surgery on both, and had provided the best care I could possibly hope for.
I would highly recommend Dr. Brockman for any needed veterinary care.
I would also like to commend the staff at Richland Animal Hospital. They have uniformly been polite, professional, and helpful with every question I have as...view moreked. This is a class A operation. No question about it.view less
My girlfriend waited over 15 minutes in the lobby then 35 minutes in the room to see the vet. The vet, Dr. Brokman was in the next room over, talking about her personal life, I'm assuming with a friend/client. She finally comes in to see my pet and says sorry for the wait its been a busy morning. I don't think your personal conversions on my time is an excuse for a busy morning. If she will lie about that, I cannot trust her with the health of my pet. Disappointed client.
I love this vet! They found a treatment that worked for a medical condition my dog had after I had taken her to other pricier vets in town with no luck. They really care about finding the right treatment for your animal, but they won't take you for a ride. I have never felt pressured to do any unnecessary treatments or buy any unnecessary products for my dog just so they can make a buck. They're always very friendly and glad to see us when we come in.
I absolutely LOVE this clinic. I have never seen a more compasionate group of Vets and staff. I had heard about Dr. Brockman from a person 5 hours from Nashville and she lived up to recommendation and then some. If you love your pets and want them to have the best medical care, this is where you should go.
WARING! DON’T TAKE YOUR PET TO RICHLAND ANIMAL CLINIC! If you care anything about your PETS you will not take them here. This place is awful. The staff is incredible rude! If they can’t take the time to be nice to you, how are they going to treat your pet? THIS PLACE ONLY CARES ABOUT YOUR MONEY AND NOT ABOUT YOUR PET! SERIOUSLY! DON’T TAKE YOUR ANIMALS HERE! Not only does Richland Animal Clinic lack professionalism they lack heart! Two things I believe are important when dealing with ...view moresomeone’s pets! if you want you and your loved ones to be treated badly then go to richland animal clinic!view less