Great selection of food. The Holy Shiitake is amazing but the selection is not limited to this- but sadly it is either a hit or a miss-not all items are good.
Mellow Mushroom Pizza
- General Info:
- Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve Nashville with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Nashville pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our menu and locations are as eclectic as our fans. Join the beer club, shop our Mellow shirts and see the unique artwork in each of our locations. The search for the best pizza in Nashville is over.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, diners club, travelers checks
- Mellow Mushroom Nashville is located in the mid-town area across from Vanderbilt law school. We are on the corner of 21st Ave South and Grand Ave. We are about 2 miles from Downtown Nashville.
- Mellow Mushroom Nashville has more than just awesome food. We have live trivia weekly and free wifi. Check out our awesome happy hour and large beer selection. We also offer complimentary valet for parking.
- Take Out Restaurants, Vegetarian Restaurants, Pizza, Beer & Ale, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Parking: Street, Valet
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Had an excellent time at this location. We were a party of 4 and were there a little over an hour. On person ordered a salad, one a sandwich, one had a dessert after sharing a pizza with the fourth person. Service was prompt, the waiter did not hover. Refills and plate removal was right on time. The food was delicious. The exterior has been changed from boring to photo worthy. The downsides were construction next door and a tiny parking lot. They do have valet parking, however. The price for a medium pizza, dessert and two sodas was $32.
service is horrible! waited an hour and a half for a sandwich! That was after placing our order and was never asked if we wanted more to drink! We had already paid or we would have left. Took it to the car and ate it. worse experience ever at a restaurant! didn't want to give it any stars but it wouldn't let me submit.
01/16/2012Provided by Citysearch -
If your in the mood for delicious pizza and dont mind a little wait to get it this is definitely the place. Me and my girlfriend went last saturday during an NFL playoff game and while Vandy was in and still were seated within one minute of walking in the door. Starting off with a delicious appetizer that lasted us until we got our Mighty Meaty thats was absolutely amazing to say the least! The service was was very friendly and i loved the atmosphere i recommend this to any one looking for a delicious dinner!