Amerigo should have been a nice dinner experience, but both times I've gone, the service has been terrible! It took over 25 minutes for a server to get to us both times. After that, we were rarely checked on. I'd understand if this happened once, but twice was too much.
Book a Table
- General Info:
- For over 18 years, Amerigo has been a local Nashville favorite. Traditional, yet contemporary Italian cuisine is accompanied by friendly, professional service. Authentic Italian pastas, hand-made pizzas, fresh seafood and wood-fired steaks offer something for everyone at Amerigo. And if your tasts veer towards wine, you will find everything from affordable, every day wines to single vineyard varietals from Piedmont to Sicily.
- Lunch & Dinner 7 days a week, Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Payment method:
- amex, visa, mastercard, discover, master card
- We accept reservations for groups of all sizes, as well as private dining rooms for parties of 10-60 people. Take-out and Family-Style catering are also available for parties of any size.
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce, Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- American Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Family Style, American, Italian, European, Continental
Alcohol: Full Bar
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Good, simple Italian-American food with consistently good service since I've been going there (15+ years). Best Tiramisu in town.
Great place for a dinner date. The food is what you would expect from an Italian restaurant, and the service is great. I have been there many times, and have never waited more than 15 minutes for my food to arrive. The pasta dish with crab and alfredo sauce is to die for.
We eat regularly at Amerigo's on West End. The service is great, and the food is excellent. Even though we eat there regularly , they have different specialties each night.
Have been eating here since it opened more than 20 years ago. It is not the Amerigo we enjoyed so much for so many years. Waitress was nice!
Posted: 3/6/2011Provided by Citysearch -
I have lived in Nashville for over 5 years now. I drove by this place numerous times, but never had gone in. What a huge mistake that was. I ate here for the first time last night for a friends birthday, simply awesome. I had the crabcake, divine; the lamb ragu, spicy; and the gelato was for dessert, salty melting into sweet. All in all one of the best meals for the money I have ever had in Nashville. I will definitely be stopping in again.
Posted: 12/24/2010Provided by Citysearch -
The first time I went I ordered the salmon plank at the recommendation fo the waiter - wow - was it boring, bland and cool to the touch! The salmon seemed to be cooked well, but it was so bland and the side veggies too! Well, I thought I'd give it another try (since I'd purchased two online coupons) and, much to my dismay, the same experience the second time around - boring, bland and not even hot! This place may have been great at one time, but no more! Bland, boring and cold food is what they serve! I will not be back.