Absolutely beautiful community and park! Very blessed to have a place like this in our city. Only park that you feel genuinely safe. I did not even believe this was a mobilehome park it is so beautiful. Thank you so much for keeping the place nice, clean, and family friendly. Great job!!!! Future tenants do not listen to these people, go for yourself and see how beautiful and clean it is. There is a boat dock inthe c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Harmony Shores Mobile Home PortAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- A hidden gem in the heart of East Naples. We offer quality housing that you can actually afford. We are family and pet friendly. We have boat docks with Gulf access, boat and trailer parking, an onsite laundry facility, and a Recreation Hall with picnic areas. (More new amenities coming soon.) Our community houses both home owners and renters with lot rent starting at just $430 per month and homes for $105 per week. We do not require a lease so you won't be restricted should opportunity come knocking. Don't be mislead by our weekly charge for rent, these homes are for long term housing, 6 month stay is required to get your security deposit back. All residents go through a criminal background check, no felons are permitted to live in Harmony Shores either as a home owner, renter, or guest.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (239) 774-3600
- Harmony Shores Mobile Home Port is a family oriented manufactured home community.
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, check, cash
- East Naples
- Rec Hall, Laundry Facility, Docks with Gulf access, Playground, picnic areas with grills.
Harmony Shores Mobile Home Prt
- Mobile Home Parks, Manufactured Housing-Communities
there is no parking. only 5 spots for visitors to park. so if you have a big family or are planning any special events, they better all car pool in one car. if you park in front for more than 30 minutes they will sticker your car and threaten to have it towed. should have spent 10 k on a parking area instead of a playground which was shut down because residents were not watching their children.Like this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Slumlords are generally irresponsible landlords who spend little or no money and effort maintaining their rental properties. One of the worst is Mrs.Susan of Naples fl Harmony Shores MHP, Kicking black residents out for no reason, taking advantage of them by robbing them, trespassing, and breaking lease agreements! She is a generally irresponsible landlord who loves to violate lease agreements, and kick residents out... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
It is horrible that tenants under eviction for non-payment of rent will slander a community. Lilbit is currently under eviction (4/30/12) and is not happy about it. The community has been owned by the same family since 1974. During those 38 years people with various races, creeds, ages, sexual orientations, etc. have lived here without issue. If you don t pay your obligations, then you will be evicted no matter what your race, etc.. The goal of the management is to provide a safe community for persons of all ages. We do not allow felons, se x offenders, etc. live in the community. Lilbit will be happy to tell you his water was shut off, but what he will not tell you is that the water to all of the residents was turned off to fix a water leak, then turned back on. He ll also say his electric was turned off. If you don t call FPL and have them put it into your name, then this happens. The manager informs FPL when they should transfer the electric to the new tenant. It is up to the new tenant to contact FPL with their information. Lilbit has only lived here since February 15, 2012, and is under eviction. If the manager (who is white) was racist, why let Lilbit move in or the other black or hispanic families to move in? It costs money to evict residents. The owners do not like to spend money that is not for good use. Did I mention they just spent more than $10k on a new playground? So much for Lilbit first statement in the review. Consider the source when reading reviews.