We just returned from a 2 night stay at this location...Sat. through Monday. We were traveling to Nacogdoches for a family reunion...about 2 1/2 hours from us. We reserved 3 rooms a month ago and requested them be as close together as possible. Check-in is at 3PM...we arrived about 2:30PM and were told the rooms should be ready (cleaned) about 3...we had no problem with that. We went out to eat to kill some time and arrived back at the motel about 4PM...one room was ready. The other two rooms weren't done until 5:30 or so and we were told it was because they were short on cleaning staff. None of the rooms were anywhere near being close together. The 1st room was on the back side...the 2nd was around the corner 9 rooms away from the 1st and the 3rd was 5 rooms away from the 2nd (14 away from the 1st). We had children with us and had planned on going swimming...the pool was shut down about 2 hours after we arrived because an adult had deficated in it...we saw the aftermath. We were told the pool would be closed indefinitely...it was still closed when we checked out today and we never saw anyone attempting to clean it. The water at this motel (in the rooms) had an extremely high level of chlorine or something in it...after taking a shower (with the bathroom door closed) you could smell it throughout the room.
The rooms WERE clean...the staff WAS very friendly, but apparently this location is VERY poorly managed. We won't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Oh, and don't believe the $69 per night rate as stated on the website.