Dr. Larson We received your congratulatory letter regarding Ben's completion of orthodontics. As with our daughter, we appreciate once again, your patience with Ben's changing high school schedule and your willingness to accommodate us in a pinch! In addition, your understanding of his repeated broken brackets (teenagers!). I know you will see him from time to the time for post-treatment retainer appointments. ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Stephen J. Larson DMD MSDAdd to mybook
Regular HoursFri - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Welcome to our practice! We appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Our No. 1 goal is to provide the highest quality orthodontic care in a family-based, high-technology practice. Using proven state-of-the-art technology to enhance your experience, we maintain the most advanced procedures and equipment available to ensure that every patient achieves a healthy and beautiful smile. We offer a unique orthodontic experience that is fun, affordable, interactive and effective. Combining the right mix of personal care, high technology and continuing education, we maintain a commitment to our patients in every facet of our practice. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that the initial orthodontic evaluation should occur at the first sign of orthodontic problems or no later than age 7. At this early age, orthodontic treatment may not be necessary, but vigilant examination can anticipate the most advantageous time to begin treatment.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (650) 969-1067
- Orthodontics is not merely for improving the aesthetics of the smile; orthodontic treatment improves bad bites (malocclusions). Malocclusions occur as a result of tooth or jaw misalignment. Malocclusions affect the way you smile, chew, clean your teeth or feel about you smile. Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing; and you can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth; and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions. Many of our patients had never considered traditional braces but are now happily and comfortably improving their smiles with Invisalign.
- invisalign, invisalign teen
- Payment method:
- check, company card, debit, diners club, discover, financing available, mastercard, visa
- Miramonte-Springer, Cuesta Park
- Dentists, Orthodontists
Dear Dr. Larson, This letter is long delayed as time got away on me. It should have gone out over a year ago! I'm writing to tell you how pleased and happy we are about the work you did on our daughter Nina's teeth! She has a BEAUTIFUL SMILE now! Our only regret is that we weren't in a position to have done this for her so much sooner. I think she was a senior in high school when we could finally do it, bu... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse
Dear Dr. Larson and Staff, Our experiences with your offices have been extremely positive over the past years. Your administrative assistant during our first visit gave us complete information as to what you expected during our ensuing visits and Dr. Larson provided a complete explanation as to the work needed to properly align the teeth. The financial advisor allowed us 100% flexibility to customize our payment p... view moreLike this review?Yes  (1)|Flag Abuse