I've been a fan of this place since the mid 70s. Back then it was under the name of Pontillos. I compare every pizza I try to date to this place and few have come close. I moved away from the bay area some years ago and had the opportunity to frequent it again recently and was pleased they kept the original recipes and ingrediants. Even the menu board looked the same. There is a reason they have been in business for ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Thu 10:30 am - 10:30 pm
Fri - Sat 10:30 am - 12:00 am
- More Info:
- Come to Maldonado s Pizzeria, a family-friendly place offering the best homemade, mouth watering hand-tossed pizza this side of New York! We also feature a full menu of sub sandwiches, Calzones, salads, garlic bread and breadsticks. Our pizzeria provides a comfortable, casual dining atmosphere featuring our scrumptious food at VERY reasonable prices. And NOBODY will equal Maldonado s quality. We offer the absolute best and freshest ingredients that we can find, nothing is frozen! Each pizza is joyfully made with: Freshly-grated 100% cheeses. The freshest hand-cut vegetables. The highest-quality meats. The best homemade sauces. Freshly made pizza dough. The best hard-to-find spices and oils. The best ovens for baked-to-perfection pizza. The best Award winning hand-tossed crusts to give you the best taste possible. The best staff to make everything come together for your complete satisfaction. Whether you visit us or call us for take-out or delivery, you ll experience wh y Maldonado s Pizzeria is the best New York style pizza in the Silicon Valley. Come and enjoy seeing your pizza crust hand-spun by an award-winning tosser.
- Pick Up or Delivery - Homemade Pizza - Quality Pizza - Hand-toseed Pizza - Subs & Sandwiches - Salads - Appetizers - Beverages
- New York
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, debit
- Corner of El Camino Real and Rengstorf Ave.
- Pizza, Caterers, Italian Restaurants, Restaurants
Whenever I am in the Mountain View area I usually plan on picking up a calzone or pizza at Maldonado's. I used to have something from there once ortwice a week when it was under a different name but run by Tony who now owns it. Though my diet really doesn't allow I also get their great pastrami sandwich. It comes with mozzarella and the fixings but I get mine with just mustard, tomato, and onion. My experience ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse