I've been a fan of this place since the mid 70s. Back then it was under the name of Pontillos. I compare every pizza I try to date to this place and few have come close. I moved away from the bay area some years ago and had the opportunity to frequent it again recently and was pleased they kept the original recipes and ingrediants. Even the menu board looked the same. There is a reason they have been in business for ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Maldonado's PizzeriaAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Come to Maldonado s Pizzeria, a family-friendly place offering the best homemade, mouth watering hand-tossed pizza this side of New York! We also feature a full menu of sub sandwiches, Calzones, salads, garlic bread and breadsticks. Our pizzeria provides a comfortable, casual dining atmosphere featuring our scrumptious food at VERY reasonable prices. And NOBODY will equal Maldonado s quality. We offer the absolute best and freshest ingredients that we can find, nothing is frozen! Each pizza is joyfully made with: Freshly-grated 100% cheeses. The freshest hand-cut vegetables. The highest-quality meats. The best homemade sauces. Freshly made pizza dough. The best hard-to-find spices and oils. The best ovens for baked-to-perfection pizza. The best Award winning hand-tossed crusts to give you the best taste possible. The best staff to make everything come together for your complete satisfaction. Whether you visit us or call us for take-out or delivery, you ll experience wh y Maldonado s Pizzeria is the best New York style pizza in the Silicon Valley. Come and enjoy seeing your pizza crust hand-spun by an award-winning tosser.
- Pick Up or Delivery - Homemade Pizza - Quality Pizza - Hand-toseed Pizza - Subs & Sandwiches - Salads - Appetizers - Beverages
- New York
- Payment method:
- debit, master card, visa, amex
- Corner of El Camino Real and Rengstorf Ave.
- San Antonio
- Pizza, Caterers, Italian Restaurants, Restaurants
Whenever I am in the Mountain View area I usually plan on picking up a calzone or pizza at Maldonado's. I used to have something from there once ortwice a week when it was under a different name but run by Tony who now owns it. Though my diet really doesn't allow I also get their great pastrami sandwich. It comes with mozzarella and the fixings but I get mine with just mustard, tomato, and onion. My experience ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
We live in some apartments right next door to Maldonado's Pizza. It's in a little convenience store shopping center. Hubby didn't want to try it because it looked so small. One evening, we decided to order out and I found their webpage. It had a video of the owner tossing pizza. (Champion pizza tosser). I just had to try it. \r \r What a great surprise!! Fantastic pizza. The sauce reminds me of a good Sicilian piz... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
A little bit of a hole in the wall between Seven Elven and a Laundry mat but the pizza is quick, fresh and the best anywhere.\r \r The crust is not too thick or thin and crisp on the bottom the sauce is not sweet with enough spice. The menu combinations are different and unique!\r \r Best Meat ball sanwhich I ever had!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Me and my grandson Hastings IV live in Hawaii, So whenever we are in the Bay Area we head down to Maldonados Pizza for the best pies in the West. Simply Onolicious! My grandaughter Kali who is only a year old will be raised on Maldonados Pizza being that she lives in the San Jose area with mom and dad(Larissa and Kamu)Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Hand tossed, heavy hand on the toppings and plenty of dripping cheese. Sauce is deliciously spicy but not too overbearing. This is truly ""New York Style."" Don't miss out on the Calzones, just be sure to have them include the ricotta and as always, sauce on the side. Prices VERY reasonable, friendly staff and they deliver!!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch