Iron MountainAdd to mybook
Contact us today for a data backup & recovery program that's tailored to fit your business. Request a Free Quote Today!
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- Iron Mountain Records Management
- General Info:
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is a leading provider of information storage and management solutions. The company's real estate network of 64 million square feet across nearly 1,000 facilities in 32 countries allows it to serve customers around the world with speed and accuracy. And its solutions for records management, data backup and recovery, document management, and secure shredding help organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and better use their information for business advantage. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of information assets, including business documents, backup tapes, electronic files and medical data. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
- Data Backup & Recovery With Iron Mountain's cloud storage and data backup services, you will: • Automate data backup with easy-to-set, easy-to-use tools that safeguard against disasters, equipment failure, or simple human error. • Improve data availability with service level agreements that ensure your data is where you need it, when you need it. • Streamline administration and maintain control over schedule and bandwidth limits with centralized management via a secure Web portal. • Protect data in highly secured, mirrored underground facilities for full fail-over redundancy. • Maintain a consistent chain of custody via fully encrypted transport and storage services.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated
- Computer Data Recovery, Business Documents & Records-Storage & Management, Paper-Shredded, Document Examiners, Paper Shredding Machines, Records Management Consulting & Service, Records Destruction, Document Destruction Service, Shredding-Paper, Medical Records Service