Elizabeth Batson, LMFTAdd to mybook
Elizabeth Batson provides counseling to a diverse group of children, teens and adults, both individually and as a couple or a family. Elizabeth helps clients find new ways to cope with the challenges with the goal of becoming happier, calmer and more satisfied with their life.
People seek counseling from Elizabeth at different stages of life, and for many different reasons. Some of these include
- Feeling overwhelmed or struggling to cope with the challenges in your life. You may be feeling stress, anxiety, depression, anger, worry & frustration.
- Questioning who you are and how you fit into the world, often at times of transition.
- Coping with the impact of disability or illness on your family. You may be trying to deal with your own disability or be the parent or sibling of a person with special needs.
- Wanting to improve your relationship with the people that you care about Ã¢â‚¬â€œ parents, partners, children and friends.
- Wanting to create a healthy, balanced sense of self-esteem.
- San Antonio
- Art Instruction & Schools, Counseling Services, Counselors-Licensed Professional, Marriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors, Psychotherapists