I just spent 2 days dealing with this "business". They don't listen to a word their customers say about their needs or wants. The sales guy disappeared the minute he realized we already had a better deal someplace else on a different car. They flat out lied to my face, and seemed shocked that I had done my research and knew the truth. I would never go back to this dealership. For a new "business" ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- More Info:
- Located in Mount Pleasant, S.C ., Mcelveen Chevrolet is a full-service automobile dealership that sells new and pre-owned vehicles of Chevrolet.. The dealership offers a variety of models that includes the Aveo, Cobalt, Corvette, Malibu, Impala, Avalanche, Equinox and Suburban. It deals in a variety of cars, trucks, vans, wagons and sport utility vehicles. The dealership manages a service department that offers various maintenance and repair services. It provides financial and leasing options from certified lenders. Its parts department provides manufacturer-recommended parts and accessories for the vehicles of several makes and models. Mcelveen Chevrolet is a part of McElveen Automotive Group.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (843) 654-4112
Phone: (843) 606-1572
Fax: (843) 375-7633
- Auto Parts
- Chevrolet, Performance Accessories, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
The WORST car buying experience EVER. First off they list a car that they cannot sell because they can't get a title for it. I understood that, but getting a sales person to followup, call back, email, communicate.....nothing. Web contact sends me to Summerville and absolutely no help. I can only hope that SOMEONE in the McElveen family can see this because the sales management is as bad as the sales "team"... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Buying the car is easy at this dealership, I got a great price and great service. However every time that I have been back in for service it has been a pain. Expect to wait hours for an oil change even if you have an appointment. Now my extended warranty is up and according to what was promised at purchase they are supposed to refund the unused portion of my warranty. However 3 unreturned phone calls later they ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse